Smart Car of America Forum banner

Moving to Mass

7K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  BigWarpGuy 
#1 ·
I will be moving to Mass soon. Are there any groups in the northeastern part of the state? :nerd:

I remember seeing a Smart in Newburyport MA. It was parked downtown. It has been awhile. :nerd:

#4 ·
It has been so long that I have pumped my own gas. I did it once and it took me awhile to figure out how to insert the credit card. :O

I will be in the northeastern part of MA. My brother lives in Newburyport MA. It is on the coast and near the NH border.

I heard about the snow being in the MA area on the news. It showed a football game in MA and it showed it snowing.

#9 ·
Smart ED has special needs until better charger locations.

I am in Route 2 and Rt 495 area with Boston leased (June) 2014 Smart ED.
We could start something with a range convenient for ED electrics here.
I was in NEEAA .org electric club but most meetings were in Connecticut.

99 Restaurant in Westford has charger and RT 495 convenient.
Intersection Lowell connector, Rt 3 and 495 Chilli's also has charger in range.

Any one else interested ?

#10 ·
I have seen some in the Newburyport MA area. I have seen a red one, a black one, a white one and another blue one. I have seen more in the month I have been here than I have seen in a year in NJ. I have also seen many Mini Coopers. I have seen many Fiat 500's in this area. It is like there is a fan club of small cars in this area. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.