Smart Car of America Forum banner

November Event - Eureka Springs AR.

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Sr Swatch 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

This is the one that most of you have been waiting very patiently for, the MO-KAN smart car trip to Eureka Springs, AR. The date has been set for the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th of November. The plans are as follows. The 3rd is a traveling day departing from the smart center of KC in the early morning, making various stops for breakfast and lunch along the way. Thus arriving in Eureka Springs later that Evening. The 4th is a day for those to get there shopping/site seeing in with maybe a organized photo shoot later in the afternoon/evening. The 5th was a thought to have an organized guided tour of some off the beaten path sites of the Eureka Springs area - cost of tour is the responsibility of the individuals who participate (discount maybe worked out). The 6th will be a travel day much the same as the 3rd only in reverse.

The Best Western, Eureka Inn was selected as our hotel. A discounted rate is available and they are also providing us with a meeting room to gather and share stories or our cars. For reservations call 479-253-9551. Mention that you are attending the MO-KAN smart car event to receive your discounted room rate.

Please feel free if you have any ideas or suggestions of activities that you would like us to add to the weekend. We hope to see you there and as all of our events, they are open to anyone that wants to make the trip.

Thanks everyone,
Andy "Sr Swatch" :smartje.zw.zw:
MO-KAN smart car club

See less See more
#2 ·
OK smart guys and gals,

I need to know who is coming and when. I have to make arrangements for a group dinner or lunch at some point of this trip. I need to know how many to make the reservation for and for either Friday or Saturday. Below are the numbers that I have currently, if you are planning on coming and you do not see your name please let me know.

Confirmed:
Sr Swatch - 1
Prison city smart - 2
twister2699 - 2
jkjahobbs - 2
dredman - 2

Unsure:
johnna - ?
dansgal - ?
fannum - ?
smarticus - ?

Thanks everyone and I hope to hear from you soon,
Andy "Sr Swatch" :smartje.zw.zw:
MO-KAN smart car club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.