Smart Car of America Forum banner

If you could rent a smart in KC would you definitely attend the Nationals?

smart rentals at KC airport?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  jwight 
#1 ·
I think attendance would increase if you could convince one of the car rental agencies to have a few smarts available at the KC Missouri airport. I think that they could easily rent around 30 vehicles if they were available. I know I would seriously consider attending if I could rent a smart at the airport. Budget and Avis rent smarts but not in KC. See what you can do.:smartje.wt.zw::smartje:

#2 ·
Bob, not a bad idea but I think the first question would be "how many smarts will be rented"? Sort of a chicken and egg situation; however, if a group that wanted to rent smarts at the KC airport would contact the rental companies with solid numbers that might work. :)

#3 · (Edited)
smart cars for rent @ KC, MO airport:

I would estimate that they could easily rent 20-30 smart cars at the airport. I personally called Avis and Budget and the people on the phone have no idea as to how I could make a request to have them provide smart cars at the KC airport. All they would tell me is that smart cars are not available at the KC, MO airport. If someone knows how to reach the proper person to make a command decision, this could become a reality.:smartje::smartje.rd.zw::smartje.bl.zw::smartje.zw.zw:

#8 ·
Many people just do not have the time to spend on the road getting to KC for various reasons including time constraints, expense, etc. Being able to rent a smart would allow people who aren't able to drive to KC to participate and enjoy the NATS and the various activities and be able to drive a smart.:smartje.wt.zw::smartje::smartje.rd.zw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.