Smart Car of America Forum banner

For sale: Front and rear oem 15 inch wheels/tires in jacksonville, fl

7K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  john j shaw 
#1 ·
I am selling the entire set of OEM front and rear wheels and tires from my Passion. I upgraded to 17inch wheels and tires and these have been in my garage in PERFECT condition with only 6000 miles on them. Does NOT include TPS.

2 Front: 155/60/R15
2 Rear: 175/55/R15

Tires are Continental Contipro's.

I am in Jacksonville, Florida. Prefer local, will consider shipping.

$500.00.

ImageShack Album - 4 images

#8 ·
Shipping

Hi, I would be interested at that price. Could you please estimate shipping to Hopatcong, NJ 07843-1843 in the least expensive way that is still convenient for you? I understand that Greyhound is cheapest but that may not be convenient for you. Please let me know and I will send a check or PayPal. Thanks, George Leonard

#13 ·
Lame List

I just purchased four brand new wheels and tires with nine spoke rims and tire pressure sensors for $300 off Craigs List. So now Im glad this deal didnt work out for me. And thats why this list is so lame. On every other list, people have the integrity to follow through on their commitments. If they dont, the other list members get after them and help out with peer pressure. Not this list though. Here, other list members try to snake you out of the deal you have already made. Im sure thats why this guy never followed through- because someone else made him a better offer. Ha, well he who laughs last, laughs best.:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.