LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Growing SMART MADNESS Team!

Hello everyone,

I would like to take a minute and introduce myself.

My name is Kevin Romero and I am happy to announce that I recently joined Team MADNESS. I am very excited to join the team and also become a part of this automotive community.

I have been around cars all my life. My father was a mechanic by trade, so growing up I remember climbing up my dad’s Craftsman tool boxes trying to help him wrench through customer vehicles. This is where I got most of my automotive knowledge. As I got older I became fonder of Japanese Imports, lightly modifying early 90’s Nissan 240sx and Datsun 280Z’s.

A little while after my interest turned to the Off-Road community, slightly tuning the suspension and a little motor work on my 94’ Land Cruiser at the time. What I enjoyed most about those times is sharing these small builds with my dad.

Prior to joining MADNESS I worked for a company many of you heard of named Stillen and American Muscle. My duties were representing Stillen and their partners online through forums and other Social Media. In addition I handled all the Online Sales and Customer Service.

I have a lot of passion for all things automotive from Off-Road to Drifting and anything in between. Every community has something to offer and I am excited to become a part of this one. Every build, no matter the vehicle has the heart and soul of the owner put into it. That is why I am excited to join the MADNESS Team.

The environment here is addictive and the passion for these vehicles is at the highest level. I have only been here a short time, but I already see the passion in the team that works here. From what I have seen so far they do their very best to make sure every driver is treated with the very best of customer service. The first thing that was told to me is that “We are here to give the best customer service is this industry and you are here to assist and make sure that every member of the community is completely satisfied with their experience with the company”.

I was also informed that as a member of the team my main focus would be to assist with Customer Service on forums and all other Social Media Platforms and to make sure all our fellow drivers are taken care of to the best of our ability.

So, again “Hello Everyone!” and I hope to assist all of you in the days, months and years ahead. If you have questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me via email at kromero@madnessautoworks.com or Private Message and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

SMART MADNESS a.k.a: 500 MADNESS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmartMadness For This Useful Post:
jwight (02-28-2014), MYMATTEGREYpassion (02-28-2014), Neonspinnazz (02-28-2014), TravelingLight2 (02-28-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Welcome to one of my favorite vendors/suppliers/customizers. Look forward to meeting you when I get a long awaited call from Art that my order is in and ready for install.
burt
The Following User Says Thank You to burtandnancy For This Useful Post:
SmartMadness (02-28-2014)
#3 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtandnancy View Post
Welcome to one of my favorite vendors/suppliers/customizers. Look forward to meeting you when I get a long awaited call from Art that my order is in and ready for install.
burt
Thanks for the warm welcome! I cant wait to see your 451 here in the shop! What are your future plans other than the part were waiting for?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode