Secondary Air injection pump relay location on 451? - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 04-01-2013, 07:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Secondary Air injection pump relay location on 451?

Hey guys. I just replaced a Secondary air injection pump on a 2010 451 and I still have nothing at the pump. I'm searching for the (K64) secondary air injection pump relay. I've already checked F36 (To the left of the battery) and i've got power there. I absolutely cannot find ANY information on where to locate this stupid relay. (Even WIS has no locations on it). So i'm reaching out to the forums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 02:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's above the brake pedal toward the instrument panel. There are 2 relays together. It's the smaller of the two and a simple 4-blade headlamp relay. Hard to reach as its the upper one, but doable by feel or laying on your back. You can match it up at Advance Auto or AutoZone for $10. Mercedes wants $50.
The Following User Says Thank You to ivanwhite For This Useful Post:
jwight (11-22-2013)
#3 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Bohemian Moderator
SCOA Club

Thanked 4,592 Times in 2,651 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Garage
to SCoA!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode