Smart Car of America Forum banner

How much is my smart car worth?

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  chieftmc 
#1 ·
I have a smart pure coupe 2011 at 4000 miles, it is very clean and without any problem. the reason I'm selling it is because i am moving to another country.

How much should i ask for it?

Thanks,

Serk

#9 ·
You should take it to CarMax, and see what they will give you for it... (Quick sale baseline) and then you'll know how much time and trouble it would be worth to you, to get more for it... (you might be surprised by the high quote you get)(they are selling for more than Ten if you want to take the time to get it selling to private party)

#15 ·
Carmax

I have sold two cars to Carmax this year. (They gave me almost as much as I paid for my 08 Honda CRV that I bought 7 months previous, not a bad figure on the 05 Chevy SSR). They will give you a figure that is good for 7 days. It will at least give you an idea of what it should be worth in the "Real World", since NADA and Kelly Blue book are not always accurate.
Make sure your Smart is clean when you take it in. Carmax is where I bought my Smart Brabus Cabrio. They are VERY good to work with !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.