2011 smart Dealer Launch Deck and Accessories Guide - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2011 smart Dealer Launch Deck and Accessories Guide

I have posted the new dealer order guide and accessory information. I wasn't sure if this was already floating around on the forum or not, but it does cover a wide range of information, including marketing.

I didn't know how to post PDF's directly to the forums, so please visit my post on MBofMadison.

Also, if this belongs in another thread topic please feel free to migrate it for me... Thanks!

Last edited by MBofMadison; 06-02-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 05:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Garage
sYou have 3 options:

Click on the "Go Advanced" button to bring up the full featured editor for creating posts.

1) copy and paste the URL of the PDF that you want to link to like the next line:
http://mbofmadison.com/ftw/wp-conten...ries-Guide.pdf

2) Highlight text like "MB Madison Accessory Guide" and click on the 'globe of earth' with the paper clip sitting sideways at its base, then past your URL in the popup window. This will give the link a more polished look.

3) Click on the (vertical) paperclip (above, top row, next to smilie). This will open a window where you can upload attachments into your SCoA profile (there are space limits). You can then select from your list of attachments and link to them in your posts. Note, when you enter your profile settings and manage your uploaded attachments - if you delete a previously uploaded attachment that you linked to in a post then the attachment link in that post will be dead.

Last edited by ManchVegas; 06-02-2011 at 05:06 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Ex Admin/mod.
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,451 Times in 938 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage
As suggested, moved here for better exposure, with a permanent redirect left at its original location.

It could also be in the "News & Rumors", or somewhere in "Models" but I thought that since it's about accessories it would fit better here and as a sticky.

Last edited by JPaul; 06-02-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode