Alloy Wheels
Custom Floor Mats
Leather Cargo Cover

PRICE $10,500

More Photos Available

See less See more
#6 ·
I absolutely love that car!

I wish that a) you weren't several states away, and b) I wasn't so indecisive about my wanting/needing a smart.

Beautiful car.
Thanks for the compliment. I can't help your indecisiveness but, I CAN solve the distance problem if you're interested.You won't find a nicer, preowned Passion anywhere. You can't tell it from new.

#15 ·
Silly Newbie questions,

Is this one of the cars that was "converted to USA Specs", or is this a car that came from Canada somehow ?

Is it legal to license in all states ?

How does it compare to the 451 in performance, handling features ?
This car was converted to U.S. It was never a Canada car.
It is 50 state legal. Currently has a Tennessee title and registration.
I have not owned a 451 so I cannot give an honest comparison. Maybe someone else can chime in here and answer that question for you.

#14 · (Edited)
My guess is it is probably a G and K or other conversion which means it would be legal in all states.

I think the turbo gas version had lots of Jam but I am sure other more knowledgeable members will fill us in.

Just to be clear, this is NOT a picture of the OP's car but since it is exactly the same on the outside (except ours has a CDI sticker on the back) the OP probably wouldn't mind another picture of...oh...say...what his car would look like in a Vegas KOA campground parking lot. :)

Please somebody buy his car...I would love to add it to my collection...(even though piggy bank says no way)

Buy the way can anyone spot the tiny difference between the Canadian car and the American car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.