Utica, NY - Smart 451 Treasure Hunting - Page 2 - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#11 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Garage
There is a light blue / black Tridion 2013 Smart on the Parkway. Usually it's out front of a large home, or it's across the street in the spare parking lot next to our Rec. Center in East Utica. Very cool, a real local - like 3 minutes local!

I'm going to have to print up some SCoA cards, inviting folks to the forums, and hopefully to Watkins Glen this Summer!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 05:40 AM

Garage
The Smart Car Utica Group has been born on Facebook, and it's thanks to the owner of the red and black Smart owner right over my way in Clinton. I think he must see the same Smart cars I do, always going in the opposite direction of course.

I'm going to pull a page out of Danny's book from Counting Cars - whenever I see an interesting car or especially another Smart, I'm going to make an attempt to chat with the owner. The then-mysterious MV1 was a good example of a car-I-should-have-followed.
The Following User Says Thank You to SkippyThorson For This Useful Post:
shorty42914 (05-20-2013)
#13 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 07:34 PM

Garage
Someone left a simple note on my windshield on Saturday, while shopping in New Hartford.

Quote:
I SAW YOU. AMEN!
It made my day. This was the same place I saw the red and black one a while back. Whoever did it; thanks for the smile!
#14 (permalink) Old 08-13-2013, 05:32 PM

Garage
I saw a new all-white Brabus or HighStyle - didn't know which. It had Brabus wheels, but I didn't see any other markings. It was going over Burrstone Road. Shame I can't follow these Smarts when I find them!
#15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 06:07 PM

Garage
I put a note on the windshield of the yellow and black Bumblebee. They had a plate frame from Smart Center Latham. Hope to see them here one day!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode