Smart Car of America Forum banner

OutSMARTing The Dragon from GA

9K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  jwight 
#1 ·
So who from Ga is going to:
OutSMARTing The Dragon
August 22 — 25, 2013 at Fontana Village, NC.

It would be awesome if we can meet up somewhere central and then all cruise to the event.

#8 ·
The BB Benz just made it safely home from the Dragon. About an hour and a half away from home, the heavens opened up and poured forth a deluge over a very large area. A magnificent lightning show ensued with many repeat lightning strikes occurring from the same leader. If an hour long storm wasn't enough, once the rain stopped, the Interstate became a parking lot with both lanes blocked. Within half an hour, the parking lot broke up and started moving again, and home was close at hand. Other than the last hour and a half of the trip, everything went swimmingly well. Again this year, made new friends, updated old friendships, and had a really great time. The only way it could have been better would be that more of my old friends who couldn't make it, would have been there.
You were missed! You KNOW who you are! :D
And yes, the BB got wrapped! I've been fully initiated.

#9 ·
Is there going to be another caravan from Florida/Georgia coming through middle Georgia for the 2015 event.? I saw a thread there was a group last year and they stopped in Warner Robins ( about 15 miles south of me) I got my Smart in November and I'm looking forward to The event this year! Would love to caravan if people are coming through Middle Ga!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.