post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Mister_smart_LA
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB DNA View Post
CONGRATULATION! The car business can be quite a grind and you my friend have paid your dues - time for some Kamaal time!!!

Thanks for being such a staunch supporter of the smart brand through thick and thin. Dunno for sure but I would think you (and perhaps smart Center West Covina?) were likely the most successful salesperson that smart USA had in their network?

Over the years I have bought many cars and every buying experience had it's own story - my smart ED purchase from you 2,500 miles away was likely the most seamless transaction ever and we have yet to meet face to face but I expect that may happen sooner rather than later???

As a fellow auto enthusiast please do keep us in the loop as to your next great adventure, who knows I might need whatever your new adult toy store is selling???
Thanks, I appreciate it. I want to stay in the car business, however I want to take a creative and different approach if it is at all possible. You have to evolve your service as technology and "the market" demands. Jumping back into the exact same role only with a different hat or uniform might not be the ticket for me, however I did truly enjoy it. I need the time off so I'm not being too forceful with ideas, and a free mind that has been fully cleared of immediate stress will hopefully allow boredom to kick in so I can chase something I truly want to do... time will tell.

However, hopefully the vacation is over in June!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister_smart_LA For This Useful Post:
SmartCarDan (04-11-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome