Smart Car Forums - View Single Post - How many repairs should I tolerate? (one month of ownership)
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
sato7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Powerofvoodo, selling your dream car as the others have so quickly agreed with is the stupidest idea I've heard of. New cars, especially new chassis and new generation vehicles do tend to have little gremlins that have to be sorted out. Perfection is never reached and when a vehicle is close to it... they come out with another "NEW" one.

First off, search here and in the other smart forums for possible answers to your cars issues. this gives you ammunition for fighting the dealers non shalant attitude about your cars issues. the tranny has had some issues in shifting but from your description it is hard to aces the particular problem. what is wrong with the alarm? and the trideon could be buffed out or even painted if it is too noticeable.
We all are having troubles with the service centers at the smart / MB dealers. The problem really has nothing to do with our much loved smart cars... only with the service from smart!
I will PM you some info to help get things resolved.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome