View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
nconantj

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Garage
Rochester NY Greentopia Fest

I just sent an email to the organizers of the Greentopia festival to put a bug in their ear about the possibility of having an eco-friendly vehicle show next year during the Ecofest portion of the festival.

Greentopia festival is a sustainability festival here in Rochester, NY. Its inaugural year was last year and this year has grown to be a full-week multi-outlet festival. This year's festival includes a music festival, a film festival, an innovation conference and the core Ecofest. You can find out more at Greentopia Festival | Rochester, NY or http://www.facebook.com/greentopiafest

Please respond to this thread if you are interested in the possibility of a show/rally. Date is to be determined, but will probably be around mid-september (14th/15th or 21st/22nd).

Please share on any other eco-friendly vehicle forums and report interest levels back to this thread. I authorize copying and pasting this entire text to other forums, so long as every reference to "I" is replaced with "nconant at the Smart Car of America forums" (attribution, after all, is a good thing).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome