Smart Car Forums - View Single Post - Rochester NY Greentopia Fest
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
nconantj

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Garage
What I am after is to set up a show involving the owners of the vehicles. The show the past two years has been only dealers and limited to show and tell.

Show and tell alone sell people on a car. The clincher is generally the test drive. By involving owners who could do the showing and telling, the dealers could do test drives. Putting the dealers and the owners in the same place would make sense, but they could be in separate locations, especially if it makes it easier for owners to show and tell while dealers are doing test drives.

I have already sent an e-mail to the Greentopia team. I am just trying to drum up interest in a possible owner show. I am hoping people will pick up my op and share it on other eco-friendly vehicle forums (including other smart forums). Greentopia 2013 is a year away and any plans for it are just getting underway, or will be after this year's wrap up meetings.

Skippy, they'll post information about next year's festival on their website greentopiafestival.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to nconantj For This Useful Post:
SkippyThorson (09-17-2012)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome