LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Suncoast Smarts Update

Good evening everyone!!!

Hope your Labor Day Holiday was fun and relaxing. Just wanted to send out an update of some upcoming events on the schedule.

September 19th – Cars and Coffee 7 – 9AM – St. Petersburg, FL

Cars and Coffee is a car show that we attend every month in St. Petersburg. It’s a high end car show and we’re usually sharing space with Ferrari’s, AMG Mercedes, Lotus’ and custom cars from all over the area. The show is located just off 275 near Ulmerton Road and the Roosevelt Blvd split. If you would like more information or directions please let me know. Hope to see you there.

September 25th thru 27th – Out smarting the Dragon – Robbinsville, NC

There is a huge rally happening up on the border between Tennessee and North Carolina. More information can be found here - Out-smarting the Dragon

There are currently 100 cars now registered for the event. 20 are coming from Florida. We’ll be running a caravan to the event starting early on the 25th. This will be a once in a lifetime experience. If you haven’t registered yet I would encourage you to do so. If you don’t have a place to stay then let me know… we have extra couches and a futon at our cabin. If you would like more information on the caravan to the event please let me know.

October 10th – Drive out Hunger Car Show – Inverness, FL

We’re doing at this as a joint event with the smart club from The Villages in an effort to win the award for biggest club representation. This is a great show that I did last year (My smart even won an award ) and we had a blast. All the proceeds go to the local food bank. Bring your chairs and I’ll bring the tent. I have attached a flyer that gives the exact address and details. Please plan on attending if at all possible. If you are attending this event from the Tampa area and would like to drive up as a group please let me know and I’ll get it organized.

October 10th – Cars and Coffee 7 – 9AM – St. Petersburg, FL

Cars and Coffee is a car show that we attend every month in St. Petersburg. It’s a high end car show and we’re usually sharing space with Ferrari’s, AMG Mercedes, Lotus’ and custom cars from all over the area. The show is located just off 275 near Ulmerton Road and the Roosevelt Blvd split. If you would like more information or directions please let me know. Hope to see you there.

June 10th thru 13th 2010…. That’s right… 2010 - 1st Annual Smart Nationals – Kansas City, KS

Please mark your calendars now. This will be the first national gathering for smart owners. More details will follow VERY SOON but the date and location has been locked in.

Bill Hitchcock
Suncoast Smarts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode