For Sale: smart ignition key head #1 - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
smart ignition key head #1

On offer is one of my two smart 2009 Passion ignition keys.

Two are shown in the photo, but this particular offer is only for Key #1. It's either on the left or on the right - take your pick...

Both are identical, both are undamaged, and both have the key blade cut for our car. However, the real value of these is that you will have a new key head that can be programmed to your car. When combined with a new key blade cut to fit your car, you can finally have that spare key you didn't get with your used car, or a third key as a spare for those with a new car but with two keychains already in your household.

In addition to getting a new key blade and having it cut, you will also need to present this key and all of your others to your friendly neighborhood Mercedes Benz dealer and wait while they get the secret code and then reprogram all of the keys. This is not included in your purchase price here - you're on your own for the replacement blades and reprogramming.

Please note that this is a key for a smart Passion; it should work with a Pure, but I do not know if it will work with a Cabrio. It has worked perfectly with a 2009 model, but it may work with others as well. Determine if a 2009 key head will work with your year smart before you commit to purchase.

My price is $140 for this key, including shipping here in the United States. Shop around for a while if you like, but this is a very fair price, and they are likely to go fast.

I will hold this item for one work week, pending receipt of your cashier's check or postal money order (preferred). I will also (grudgingly) take Pay Pal. Once your payment has been received, I will ship via Priority Mail on the next business day.

If payment is not received during the hold period, I will cancel the sale and re-list the part here again.

PM me to start the process.

Terry Stibal
Post Office Drawer 841189
Pearland TX 77584-0004
[832] 630-8546
[email protected]

Last edited by Terry Stibal; 03-04-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode