post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by smark View Post
Hey, Okie boy, were you staying at the Hampton Inn, in Bartlesville, OK., maybe towards the end of August? We were there at the hotel, and saw a yellow and black smart there. Black tint glass, custom exhaust, rear camera, sound system. Ours is blue and silver. The yellow one was from Tulsa.
Yes we were there with our sunday-school class on a retreat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerunner View Post
Okie Boy - Welcome to the forum!! Do you drive your smart in the winter, if so; could you share some of your impressions about the car on snow and ice?
We are just finishing a ice and sleet storm and the smart did very well. I had no choice but to drive it because my Jeep Cherokee was in the shop for some repairs.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
That storm was awesome. Got half a week off work because of it down here in Norman...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 09:06 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello All . I just found the Oklahoma site . I have an 06 450 . We're here in Nacoma Park right now. We'll be leaving around Aug or Sept heading for Yuma Az for the winter. (My Wife and I are full time Rvers.) I see that there's one here has a 450. I've only talked to two people that has the 451. There's a few things I would like to learn about our little Smartie. So far I'm the only that has serviced it. I'm am going to take to a shop to have the A/C recharged . I don't have any gauges to do A/C's. I hear a lot of the 450 folks brag about gas mileage. I don't seem to be getting the mileage they talk about, but then they may not drive like do. (I passed a Border Patrol on US 95 just north of Yuma Az doing about 85 :eek:. Yeah, he stopped me, but all he could do was chew me out. ) Well it's getting late. Got to hit the sack , I need to get up early tomorrow. Take care all. Hippie101

Last edited by Hippie101; 04-27-2009 at 09:08 PM.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 11:02 AM

Hi, Okie Boy I'm in Tulsa and just bought a blue and silver cabrio. I am trying to connect with people who are interested in the caravan to Kansas City in June of 2010.

Annie1250
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 06:38 AM

Howdy Oklahomans. The Wichita Smart Car Club would like to get together with the Oklahoma City Smarts and the Tulsa area Smarts for a lunch somewhere that is a short drive for everyone. Ponca City has been suggested and the date for this event has been tenatively set for Halloween day (a saturday). We are wondering if you'd like to get on board? We've been meeting regularly here in Wichita with about 10 cars participating each time. Surprisingly each time we meet there are new participants. We have 65 known cars registered in our area. The prospects of 3 groups meeting in one town might draw out even more cars.

What say you Oklahoma?

Dan - [email protected]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode