Smart Car of America Forum banner

smart car nationals in KC

26K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  deeestelle 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I know this event is still months down the road, but I wanted to get a feel for how many St. Louis locals plan on heading down there. I'm trying to organize a small event here at the dealership. I was thinking maybe all the locals could meet here in Creve Coeur and we could host a little BBQ/Open house for you all and afterwards everyone could caravan down to KC. Nothing is set in stone, but does this sound like something you guys and gals would be interested in? :)

#6 ·
Unfortunately, at current rate I won't be leaving with the very fun caravan on Thursday! I'm gonna have to leave early the next morning. Faisal, Did Tiffany give you the email with the flyers I sent?
Still not alot of St. Louis metro representation on here. Maybe an email can be sent out to current owners?

#8 ·
Unfortunately, at current rate I won't be leaving with the very fun caravan on Thursday! I'm gonna have to leave early the next morning. Faisal, Did Tiffany give you the email with the flyers I sent?
Still not alot of St. Louis metro representation on here. Maybe an email can be sent out to current owners?
There will be something from smart USA shortly. :)

#18 ·
Jeanne and I will be taking the Red Rocker to KC.We plan to leave with the group.We just need to know what time to be ready to go.All the logistics will arrive soon enough.We just made arraingements at the hotel today for the 10-13th.The program reservations will be going out in tommorrows 's mail.

#20 ·
THURSDAY's JUNE 10TH CARAVAN to KC NATIONALS!!!!

So I was at the Dealership (Plaza Motors Smart) last week for another Freakin':mad: repair and inquired about the arrangements for the June 10th Caravan:) and this is what I got:
Out of Towners will be staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Westport.
@10:30am they will be going to the Kemp Auto Museum for a tour.
@12:30pm on to Applebee's across the street from Plaza Motors for the caravan meet up with Jamie (smart carsales) back at Plaza Motors Smart @1' something passing out snacks for the ride. And I guess we all will be leaving for KC @ 1:30pm.:D
Additional Info: La Quinta Inn and Suites: 11805 Lackland Road, Saint Louis, MO 63146
KEMP AUTO MUSEUM: 16955 Chesterfield Airport Road, Chesterfield, MO 63005 Adults-$8.00, Seniors-$6.00 Audio tour additional $2.00.
PLAZA MOTORS SMART: 11830 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
APPLEBEES: 11950 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Jamie if I'm not correct please correct this.:confused::cool:
I posted this because people need to know where and when to meet up!
Hope this helps!

#21 ·
So I was at the Dealership (Plaza Motors Smart) last week for another Freakin':mad: repair and inquired about the arrangements for the June 10th Caravan:) and this is what I got:
Out of Towners will be staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Westport.
@10:30am they will be going to the Kemp Auto Museum for a tour.
@12:30pm on to Applebee's across the street from Plaza Motors for the caravan meet up with Jamie (smart carsales) back at Plaza Motors Smart @1' something passing out snacks for the ride. And I guess we all will be leaving for KC @ 1:30pm.:D
Additional Info: La Quinta Inn and Suites: 11805 Lackland Road, Saint Louis, MO 63146
KEMP AUTO MUSEUM: 16955 Chesterfield Airport Road, Chesterfield, MO 63005 Adults-$8.00, Seniors-$6.00 Audio tour additional $2.00.
PLAZA MOTORS SMART: 11830 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
APPLEBEES: 11950 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Jamie if I'm not correct please correct this.:confused::cool:
I posted this because people need to know where and when to meet up!
Hope this helps!
Who's leaving on the 10th????
Leaving on the 11th????

#24 ·
St. Louis update

Just wanted to mention a couple of things for Thursday morning:

Quick run to the Arch at the riverfront for some photos. Leave the hotel at 8:30 a.m. for anyone interested.

After the photo session, meet up at the Kemp Auto Museum (around 10 a.m.) where Kyle has arranged for free entry for caravan participants. :)

#25 ·
Hey You Guys!!!
I had so much fun at the Smart Nationals. I've been on the main SCOA site and came here and have not seen any activity. Missed you there Netwave. You would have really enjoyed yourself too. But I understand duty calls and bills have to get paid. I'm putting together a "Smart Nationals" Photo Story so those that didn't and couldn't as well as did, can see and remember all that happened down there. I'll email it to any one that wants it.
Donita

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.