Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   DCsmart (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f152/)
-   -   Festival Of Lights Cruise (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f152/festival-lights-cruise-85249/)

gstreetcomic 10-29-2014 05:18 PM

Festival Of Lights Cruise

It is that time of the year folks when the lights are shining in Bull Run and the holiday season is well under way. I am talking about the Annual Bull Run Festival of lights meet and greet that i personally take up on every year and this one should be a ball. Set your calendars for December 6, 2014 for a cruise through Bull Run Park showcasing various holiday lights for your enjoyment and hopefully cameras ready for some memorable photos. Cost to get in is $20.00 to see the lights and no the park does not give half price on the admission for half a car, i asked.
You can check out the site for information Bull Run Festival of Lights | Lighting up your family's holiday season!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bull-...s/178263258772
The plan is to meet at the Centerville Starbucks off Lee Highway at 5.00 p.m and after enjoying a coffee or whatever you like from there we can convoy to the park, or you can meet us at the park around six, either way it will be a ball. From there, we shall enjoy dinner at the Cracker Barrel in Manassas. Feel free to deck the Smart, and even don the tacky Christmas sweater or that special seasonal tie you been dying to wear. BTW if you don't drive a Smart, no worries any car is welcome to join.

gstreetcomic 10-29-2014 05:19 PM

An RSVP is welcome i will start the list.
1. Gstreetcomic and the Batmite.

Out of town folks are also welcome to join.

wrumbarger 11-08-2014 12:41 PM

2. wrumbarger and Miss Kitty.

ArthurRW 11-12-2014 05:20 PM

3. Art & Elaine, haven't decided 1 or 2smarts

Out of town folks are also welcome to joi

gstreetcomic 11-12-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrumbarger (Post 988337)

Which Kitty is coming the gas model or the electric? :D

wrumbarger 11-13-2014 06:21 AM

Miss Kitty is the PINK Electric Drive. (2014)

Mr. Kitty is her older brother, BLUE Gas. (2008)

wrumbarger 11-13-2014 06:21 AM

3. Art & Elaine, haven't decided 1 or 2smarts

Out of town folks are also welcome to join

gstreetcomic 11-19-2014 07:31 PM

As i had mentioned anyone is welcome to join, even if you happen to drive any other car like a Fiat 500 or the like. Its really a great time. I may be a little past five that saturday found out i am working that saturday, but only until three unless my day goes bonkers. Otherwise count on mua to be present with the bat.

mikebecvar 11-20-2014 07:13 AM

I have the date marked on the calendar, but no promisses... the car is in the shop for now. I have been dealing with a check engine light problem since mid-October and they want to investigate it. They had done major work on the engine in January/February due to a pressure test that showed low pressure in all three cylinders. It might be time to move on to a new car. I must admit that I might move away from smart. I have many more service options with my Chevy compared with the smart. Having only one dealership has definitely been the biggest drawback.

gstreetcomic 11-27-2014 11:26 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone may it be really great and don't forget the Festival Of Lights cruise happening this next saturday December 6th.