Smart Car of America Forum banner

Smart vs. Chinese Electric

29K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  jwight 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

My small town of 4000 residents is an eclectic cross between Mayberry and Eureka :)

I couldn't let the photo-op pass by when I parked next to this Chinese electric smart look-alike.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Wow... in all due respect to the Chinese but-- if someone gave this vehicle to me,the first thing I'd do is get the windows tinted as dark as possible and some sunglasses when I step out.
Does it cost KIA and HYUNDAI extra money to design sharp looking cars? I think not.

#12 ·
China has already stated in the Paris Accord meetings that they aren’t going to be prepared to do anything about their pollution levels for at least the next 30 years. I’ve been to China. The levels of pollution in even small cities there is much greater than our largest cities here. Many there are using wood fires to cook meals, on top of factory and alto mobile pollution. The environment isn’t going to get better until everyone worldwide puts in the effort. The 329 million people isn’t he U.S.A. can’t make up for the 1.4 billion in China and 1.38 billion in India.

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.