Need rear suspension component in Australia - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cairns
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile Need rear suspension component in Australia

Hi i am out of Cairns, Queensland, Australia
We are looking for the main rubber suspension on the rear suspension bar can any one help
rewaco is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cairns
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We went to our dealer and asked for the rubber and was told i needed to buy complete suspension bar and the price is AUD1,695.00 but we do not have stock in Australia delivery is 4 weeks from Europe
rewaco is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-09-2011, 06:21 AM
To the XCAPEPOD!
SCOA Club
 
rfernatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 6,051
Thanks: 442
Thanked 1,760 Times in 867 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Garage
Hello! I moved your posts out of another member's introduction thread to this forum for better exposure. It might also be helpful if you let everyone know if you have a 450 or 451 model and maybe a picture or part # for what you need.
rfernatt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-09-2011, 07:04 AM
SCOA Club
 
GiantKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fond du Lac WI
Posts: 499
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rewaco View Post
We went to our dealer and asked for the rubber and was told i needed to buy complete suspension bar and the price is AUD1,695.00 but we do not have stock in Australia delivery is 4 weeks from Europe
smarts4youracing sells a poly version(longer lasting a little firmer for less slop) I just looked on there web page they have a complete set of poly bushings Don't know if they will sell just that one seperate(if you find out that they would let me know).but shipping is expensive. All other bushings are available here in poly. Except the big center one for the rear suspension. They are the only ones. That I have found. That have that one. If anybody wants to buy one or more(I need 2) we could split the shipping from uk to the states

Last edited by GiantKiller; 07-09-2011 at 07:41 AM.
GiantKiller is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-09-2011, 08:29 AM
SCOA Club
 
WhiteNBlack08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,295
Thanks: 364
Thanked 1,928 Times in 896 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantKiller View Post
smarts4youracing sells a poly version(longer lasting a little firmer for less slop) I just looked on there web page they have a complete set of poly bushings Don't know if they will sell just that one seperate(if you find out that they would let me know).but shipping is expensive. All other bushings are available here in poly. Except the big center one for the rear suspension. They are the only ones. That I have found. That have that one. If anybody wants to buy one or more(I need 2) we could split the shipping from uk to the states

They sell all their bushings seperately. The one you are looking for is here: Rear beam centre bush - Smarts4you racing $60.32 + shipping.
WhiteNBlack08 is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-09-2011, 01:54 PM
SCOA Club
 
GiantKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fond du Lac WI
Posts: 499
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNBlack08 View Post
They sell all their bushings seperately. The one you are looking for is here: Rear beam centre bush - Smarts4you racing $60.32 + shipping.
Hey thanks, just looked shipping for 2 of the center bushes is $100
GiantKiller is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hello from australia zetasports New Members Area 0 09-25-2010 12:47 AM
component speakers that fit on a budget? sspikey Audio & Video 18 08-24-2010 11:02 PM
Hello from Australia xuigxie New Members Area 6 11-11-2009 10:50 AM
DIY Installing Component Speakers (door, alternate) Turbo42 Technical "stickies" 11 12-11-2008 09:09 PM
H & R Springs installed - clunking noise coming from rear suspension iconpyro smart Modifications 13 11-23-2008 05:28 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 

Clubs, Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.