Smart Car of America Forum banner

Hello from Jacksonville, FL

Tags
florida
2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  YellowBeznezz 
#1 ·
Well my name is Mike Jones,
i bought my smart car like 2 weeks ago and i am obessed with it.
i dirve it every where.
i love driving because i always get looked at no matter where im at.
poeple are always pointing at my car and smiling.
i love my yellow smart car because i feel like i bring a little piece of sunshine to britten there days.

Is there anyone is that has a smart car in Jacksonville????

#2 ·
Greetings, and congrats on your latest (and perhaps smartest, no pun intended) purchase!!! Look down in the Southern Clubs section for folks that live near you, or just sign up for the Dragon event on the 17th/18th of September, and you can meet over a dozen of your fellow Floridian smarties on the way up Thursday. You say you like to drive? You will NEVER find roads like that in your neck of the woods (certainly, none with accompanying banjo music!).

Check it out!

#4 · (Edited)
welcome and ditto on Gary's welcome note. Come and join us at the Dragon.

smart center Jacksonville is the admin for their group on smartUSAinsider. if they have not had anything lately going on, then start something and get the contacts from the smart center....then bring them up with the FL caravan to the Dragon.

The event is a group of smart owners driving in large and small packs all through the NC mountains, having dinner, a few other trivial things (Dragon Drool contest just added), lots of Driving. The main drive for the group will be the 11 miles and 318 curves, aka The Dragon.

#6 ·
Thanks.
that helps alittle bit.
it sounds like it would be alot of fun to go.
so i can just get more information from like the smart center of jacksonville.

and i have heard of the dragon.
my parents have been up there more times then i care to count.
(they drive motorcycles though)

#9 ·
Morning!!! Welcome to the Asylum!!

The Central Florida club is pretty active, we just had a beach day last weekend in New Smyrna Beach. :D

If at all possible try to join us for the Dragon... If you'd like more details send me a PM or an email at southshore26@gmail.com. I'm coordinating the caravan to the event from Florida.

Hope you can join us!!

#10 · (Edited)
i dirve it every where.
i love my yellow smart car because i feel like i bring a little piece of sunshine to britten there days.

Is there anyone is that has a smart car in Jacksonville????[/QUO
The Jax smart club that I am a member of is no longer active at this time. A new local smart Brabus owner (Marvin Shavers) is forming a new club at this time. He is now posting on this site and SmartUSAInsider. He has a lot of good ideas for the new club and I am looking forward to joining the new organization. I go to a lot of local car shows and cruise-ins with my other cars and would love to see a large group of smarts parked together at a cruise-in. Marvin currently has a thread on this site about the new club. I hope you can get active with us, George.

#11 ·
i dirve it every where.

Is there anyone is that has a smart car in Jacksonville????[/QUO
The Jax smart club that I am a member of is no longer active at this time. A new local smart Brabus owner (Marvin Shavers) is forming a new club at this time. He is now posting on this site and SmartUSAInsider. He has a lot of good ideas for the new club and I am looking forward to joining the new organization. I go to a lot of local car shows and cruise-ins with my other cars and would love to see a large group of smarts parked together at a cruise-in. Marvin currently has a thread on this site about the new club. I hope you can get active with us, George Oller.

i would love to get active with other smart car owners here in jax.
so we should get this local club started like asap.
even if there is only a few of us.
and i would really like to go to a car show and show my car off.
i really am obsessed with my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.