Smart Car of America Forum banner

What came with climate package in 2016 453?

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Bob Denman 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what was included in the climate package in 2016 for the 453?

I know the 2019 electric cars get a heated steering wheel in the package. But can't find anything on the 2016

#4 ·
You have NO IDEA how impossible it has been to find a pdf copy of a USA brochure on google. All of them are for euro/uk OR a North America brochure with astericks all over the place saying it's a european spec brochure translated for North America.

Would LOVE the link. I will send you a PM

#6 ·
Required heated seats - the $200 option got you insulation in the doors and a heated steering wheel.
If anyone would know it would be you @MB DNA

Questions:
-to confirm heated steering wheel was available on the ICE 453 in 2016? (internal combustion engine) & not just on the EV as an option?
-Where is the button to activate the heated steering wheel located? because I cannot find any photos online.

Cheers mate

#8 ·
Hi J, the thread title in that thread I created should have said heated steering wheel button. Not seat.
But yes just saw it was answered that it was ONLY available for the EV 453...

Now the question of could we retrofit a heated steering wheel onto a ICE 453? Hmmm....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.