Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   Jam On The Dam II (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f215/)
-   -   Jam On The Dam II (the sequel) (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f215/jam-dam-ii-sequel-44565/)

h20m0f0 05-26-2012 08:39 PM

Jam On The Dam II (the sequel)

Just to let everyone know, that due to popular demand, and some great sponsors, SinCitySmarts is bringing it back to the Nevada Desert...

October 6th,2012 SinCitySmarts and smart USA, and with the help of SO.Cal smarties, and my GREAT friends at smart Madness I will be doing it once again. If you missed this event back in 2010, here is your chance to see what all the talk was about. Come help us make this event bigger than the last one, and let's shatter the old record of most smarts on the Hoover Dam.

The only thing that is confirmed as of now is the date, We have lots of ideas but as most of you know if you were there last time, to put this event together requires lots of meetings with city officials, the Dam police, the Hotel, the helicopter company, T-shirts to design and that's just to name a few. I just got the green light to run with this on Friday,You can all thank smart USA for that, I just wanted to let everyone know so they can plan.

I will update this site often to keep you informed, as soon as I know something you will know. Tomorrow I am meeting with the hotel to negotiate a decent room rate.

If you have questions (please keep them brief) regarding this event, you can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Once again, thanks for the support...... Jimmy

ca smartone 05-26-2012 10:04 PM

Oh yeah, The Dam Police .. :D

Found this one today....

radar231 05-27-2012 07:19 AM

Ah mannn. Jimmy you are two weeks too early for the Canadian Contingent this time. The earliest we could be there is the 19th. Oh well maybe next year. :(

GetSmrt28277 05-27-2012 11:22 AM

This is great news!
Enjoy! :)

jkjahobbs 05-27-2012 01:46 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Marking my calendar. Looking forward to more details as you have them.

jkjahobbs 07-01-2012 05:48 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Do you have more details for Jam on the Dam II? Inquiring minds would like to know more.

h20m0f0 07-31-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkjahobbs (Post 520325)
Do you have more details for Jam on the Dam II? Inquiring minds would like to know more.

Jam On The Dam II (the sequel) - SoCal Smarties (Los Angeles, CA) - Meetup
This link will explain everything, Thanks for asking

whoadale 07-31-2012 08:43 PM

I just book my room and she said it was the last one for the Smartes?????

jkjahobbs 08-01-2012 09:36 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Someone on the Jam on the Dam web page said that there is another big group going to be there the weekend the smarts are so rooms have been going fast.

h20m0f0 08-03-2012 04:39 PM

I just came back from boulder city and spoke with the hotel manager face to face, he told us he still had 80 rooms available for Friday night the 5th of October.