12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-06-2016, 03:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983JZR3W View Post
If I remember correctly, annual membership is $15.00. It may have only been $10.00 when I first joined. Some forums I am on, show a "10 or 15 year membership" badge under your avatar. The Corvette forum comes to mind. I have been on there for a little over 12 years. This smart forum is the only one I am a paid member of.
This is true, $15 is quite reasonable if you split it into 12 months, but a payment plan is irritating to me, especially when my job depends on an 80 year old, who's getting old....

It's kind of like satellite radio. Early on you had to pay to get the radio, so I wouldn't. Then it started coming with cars built in. I'd only get a lifetime subscription if they let me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
Those of us who have been here since 2007 should be *paid* for the sanity we bring to the asylum. ;)
Or charged for the insanity! (Did you ever get the part numbers for the Euro colors? The free EPC still allows me to pull up smarts, at least as of a few days ago when I checked. I'm on the last 30 some days I have left now. (How come I get the feeling this is how it feels to be on death row.) Sadly, it is no longer free, for those of us who weren't wise enough to renew for free indefinitely, it seems.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB DNA View Post
Sanity? Guess I need to step up my game?

Now where is nurse Ratchet with my meds?
Oh boy.... I'll keep my mouth shut... (But my fingers will still type. )
BB Benz likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode