2Likes
  • 2 Post By chatuge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-01-2014, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up If there is any interest--

I live in Hayesville, NC about 2 hours north of Atlanta via I-575. If anyone is interested, I would be glad to guide you from Hayesville to Fontana Dam via Franklin, Highlands, Cashiers, Sylva, and Bryson City. From Hayesville to Franklin you cross the Applachian Trail. From Franklin to Highlands you can walk behind a waterfall and drive under another! Cashiers has a really neat hardware store and the entire 141.6 miles is scenic mountains and vistas. Come a day or so before the Dragon and your stay in Hayesville can include an evening pontoon ride on Lake Chatuge or paddle yourself in one of my kayaks--no charge if you are driving a Smartie. Sorry I don't have room and board but there are two mom and pop motels within 1 mile of my house-Deerfield Inn and Chatuge Mtn Inn. I cannot make the Dragon because of a prior commitment but the wife and I would enjoy showing you around before you get there! If you have never been to the Dragon and like curvy roads you are in for a treat and if you have been--nuff said!
chieftmc and BB Benz like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to chatuge For This Useful Post:
jwight (06-02-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 07:14 AM
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,180 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Sorry you can't make the rally. Maybe next year. Welcome to our little asylum known as SCoA.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode