Where

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Fredvon4 
#1 ·
is
the
newsletter?

#3 ·
Maybe better to look at it that way....

If your number is low enough, anyway. I am looking forward more to my dealers completion of the Smart Center and less on printed information now.
Come January, I will really be chomping at the bit and words in a newsletter are not going to get it if you know what I mean.
Better to just rely on real things happening rather than reading what may (or may not) be real or reliable info.

John

#4 ·
John.... there are a LOT of folks that are NOT in the 1173 or 1174 group....but 3 or 4 thousand that are

I wonder how patient you will be next week if they announce the distribution scheme is slated to service all the southern California 1173s first, and you find yourself waiting for the second or third boat load.... or conversley, they decided a while back to equally distribute the first boat load... that impacts you also...

By my count, there are many more 1173s and 1174s then there are cars coming right now...If you are looking for an early Jan delivery I would have thought you would be exceptionally concerned with the imminent release of info...

#5 · (Edited)
If you're right about Southern California, I'm pretty happy. But the boats unload first in Maryland before going through the canal and drop off at the WWL facility in So Cal, or if will they truck/train everything from the east coast? Unknown. So many logistics and delivery details that would make consumer's heads swim.

The newsletter promised for this week will probably officially announce who the dealers are, and you may all ready know who that is. We know cars are "on the boat." The question of when your car gets to your dealer can really only be answered by your dealer after they open in January. Sit tight!

#6 ·
Fred,
I have faith in the system that has been implemented by PAG regardless of lack of information via the newsletter and other places. ONe of the problems with todays multi layered means of communication is that there is more a lack of it now than there was 10 years ago.
It has already been said the deliveries will start in January so my eternal optimism mode kicks in and tells me that maybe I'll be in there early. If not I can deal with it... I'm not going to go out behind the barn and shoot myself because the car is not in my garage in January. It will get here when it gets here....I, like most all of us, is just slightly impatiently waiting for reality to hit. Very doubtful that CA will get all the first cars anyway....my understanding is Maryland is first stop. Where they go from there...who knows.
So anyway, I'm not going to chomp at the bit too hard as my teeth can't stand it for long.
Tomorrow, I'll just take another patience pill and sooner or later that call will come from the dealer....I'm counting on it.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.