Lifetime Member
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,929 Times in 1,005 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Emerald Coast Smart Car Club get together in Tallahassee

The Emerald Coast Club is getting together at an already "in-place" car show in Tallahassee on the 18th of April. It's at the Tallahassee Auto Museum on I-10.

This isn't an official show exclusively for Smarts but from what we've been told it WILL be an extremely "Smart Friendly" event . I know this is close to the Old Town date so take it for what it is - just a get together of a club who is putting a shout out to others out there. (I'm dying to go to the Old Town meet but most likely can't due to work commitments)

Not much more on specifics but I do know there is quite a bit to do at the museum plus they'll have lot of activities so I am looking forward to it quite a bit. As a matter of fact - I'm most likely going to bring along 26 and a half along with Kermit.

If you're any sort of car aficionado you'll appreciate the museum - a couple Batmobiles, a TUCKER! (a sight to see since they are rarer then hen's teeth) and plenty of other cool cars along with show entries.

As we hear show entry fees etc. someone will relay it on here. BTW - the museum website isn't too Firefox friendly....at least for me. :eek: Maybe it is OK for you though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 10:11 AM
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The local Tallahassee smart car owners have been notified about this upcoming event and those able have expressed an interest in coming...If any information is needed, please feel free to contact me. This is the Second Annual Tallahassee Automobile Museum Cruise-In, being called, "Back To The Future". I was told if enough were to show up, a special spot would be help for us so a possible "head count" is needed please. Thanks!

Last edited by Nicholas; 02-24-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Additional information added...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode