User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 07:39 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Introduction from Kevin at Mercedes Benz of Buckhead

Hi Smart Fans!
I want to introduce my self to everyone in the region. I am the Performance Division Manager with Mercedes Benz of Buckead and the new Smart Dealer. I have over 20 years of experience in german/Mercedes Tuning. We have a dedicated department that performs all of the upgrades and accessories on site. We are the Carlsson, Reentech,Kleeman Distributor for south east. My previous background include being the Representative for Lorinser for the last 10 years. We will be able to do all of the accessories on the Smart Cars at the Mercedes Benz of Buckhead Performance Center. www.mbobpc.com

Accessories: We are having a hard time getting accessories stateside for Smart. According to Smart, they will not have anything for 6-12 months. I plan on traveling to Euroupe next month to deal directly with the companies that have items. We will be importing wheels, body kits, interior components, exhaust, etc. There are even ECU engine upgrades available.

Smart Support: Currently we have a dedicated panel that meets weekly with in our dealership that deals with Smart only issues. We might even get some of you to join us in our meetings. Our staff has been traveling lately for Smart training to provide all of you the best service available.

Car Club. I do not think there is one in Georgia. We are willing to help organize and support one. We would rather have a Smart owner start this up with our support.

If any one has any questions on accessories, car club, meetings, or suggestions, please send me e mail. I would also like to organize a tour of our Dealership for Smart Owners.
Kevin

Last edited by Carlssonpro; 01-01-2008 at 08:10 AM. Reason: left out name
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 07:49 AM
SCOA Club

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome, and thanks for your support and suggestions. Makes me envy your customers.

Learning that accessories will not be available for a while comforts the fact that I am a late reserver.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 08:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnut View Post
Welcome, and thanks for your support and suggestions. Makes me envy your customers.

Learning that accessories will not be available for a while comforts the fact that I am a late reserver.

Accessories are available over seas. Smart also contracted with Brabus on the accessories and I cannot get from Brabus North America. Nothing for 6-12 months. our performance web site is www.mbobpc.com Brabus is way to expensive though. Do not worry. I have over 20 years in the industry and contacts over seas. I will be traveling over seas in a few weeks to put some contracts together. I promise , we will have accessories that other Smart dealers will not. Wheels packages from Lorinser, etc. Body kits. We will also be doing custom interiors. Do not let this discourage you for we can handle it, even if you did not buy it from us.

Kevin

Last edited by Carlssonpro; 01-01-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 08:06 AM
SCOA Club

Hey, Buckhead is a great place to visit. Nice drive from Florida as well, provided I time my arrival to miss the traffic.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
WOOOO HOOOO! :woohoo
I will, one day, be one of your customers!

It's good to hear someone with your experience will be heading up the show here. Lookin' forward to a long relationship.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 09:14 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
Yes.
I was at the test drive, on Oct 7th.
As I told someone recently, I planned on making the trip again on Jan, 9th to see if things were coming together there. If anyone would like to join me there, then, so be it... I love to take a guided tour ! !

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

I doubt we will have anything on Jan 9th, but come any way.Lunch on me at our cafe! I will make sure I am available. I will be putting an order in this week on 17 inch Lorinser wheels called speedy this week if any one is interested send me pm and I will e mail quote on the package and pics if needed.I will take deposits on them . I am expecting to go ahead and get in maybe 10 sets on next container. I think we should get a Atlanta Club together!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Bohemian Moderator 451gas
SCOA Club

Thanked 5,808 Times in 3,521 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome aboard; nice to see all the dealers signing on. Just my .02, but I'd encourage all the dealers on the forum to click the "dealers wanted" link at the top of the page and become supporting dealers on this forum.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Smartmadness.com
SCOA Club

Garage
Hello this is Marlon. I have been working with John W Shaver and have spoke with Grene N Baranco and Reginald. I just wanted to say I am so exited to see you plugged in to this forum and I am looking foward to a future relationship with MB of Buckhead dealership.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Smartmadness.com
SCOA Club

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortok View Post
Yes.
I was at the test drive, on Oct 7th.
As I told someone recently, I planned on making the trip again on Jan, 9th to see if things were coming together there. If anyone would like to join me there, then, so be it... I love to take a guided tour ! !

I am planning to go on Jan 9th as well. I work that day at MARTA Headquaters 1 block away. However if you like to meet up as well I will be going there on my lunch to the dealer to meet Kevin at 2pm and will be there for about 1hr.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f39/introduction-kevin-mercedes-benz-buckhead-2096/
Posted By For Type Date
Kosmix: the Mercedes Benz Smart Car Overview This thread Refback 07-22-2008 12:36 PM