post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Lifetime Member
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,929 Times in 1,005 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
You guys are gonna have the same problem I have in the Ft.Walton area. There is a red w/black trid one running around and it always gets mistaken for mine even though I have a silver trid.

One more reason to paint mine a unique color - no one will mistake me for anyone else thought that could be a bad thing too.....either way, the paint chip samples came in yesterday and the color has been decided.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-30-2008, 05:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum-bling-B View Post
You guys are gonna have the same problem I have in the Ft.Walton area. There is a red w/black trid one running around and it always gets mistaken for mine even though I have a silver trid.

One more reason to paint mine a unique color - no one will mistake me for anyone else thought that could be a bad thing too.....either way, the paint chip samples came in yesterday and the color has been decided.

You still going with the color you showed me last month? I still think you're nuts, btw. You'll be the only one around to drive a car that color.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Lifetime Member
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,929 Times in 1,005 Posts
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGeek View Post
You still going with the color you showed me last month? I still think you're nuts, btw. You'll be the only one around to drive a car that color.
VERY close to that color. A little more green without as much yellow - still LIME metallic! Once I sell my Mercedes I'm ordering the paint. Should be only one in this general area to have one. BTW - we should be having a get together soon with MANY more Smarties (estimated 12+). This one will be around Navarre/Ft.Walton so it's a bit more of a drive for the Mobilians but we have people driving all the way from Tallahassee too. I won't have my yellow at the next meeting as it won't be in yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
smartcenter Jackson update:

I ventured up I-55 tonight to investigate to see if the smartcenter is open yet since the website is up. The smartcenter in Jackson, MS is indeed now open! They have 17 smarts on the lot. Of course, all are already sold. It turns out that the smartcenter is not actually on the same lot as Higginbotham Mercedes. It is 2 buildings down like you're going south on I-55. The Captain D's is on the left of the smart place, and North Jackson Chrysler Jeep is on the right, and then Higginbotham Mercedes is next to the Chrysler Jeep place. It's in a tiny building that used to be Enterprise rental. They are building a new building in the back of the temporary building. At any rate, all the maintenance and parts will be at the Higginbotham location for now until they can get the new building built.

Thought you guys might like to know! It opened Thursday.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode