Smart Car of America Forum banner

Anyone ever get Code U1113 ???

7K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Biggermens 
#1 ·
Hello

Did anyone get code U1113 The Terminal 15 Signal on the canbus is missing or faulty.
I googled it and cant find anything

#4 ·
Mine seam to be working fine, it dose funny things when i first take off to the front wheels, then i get a error
but the ABS brakes work when i stand on it

I am stumped with this one, i got a couple more codes with the steering angel sensor and yaw sensor

Did not find much on google :(

#5 ·
My ABS worked too. The failure was some kind of fault in the circuitry. I also replaced the yaw sensor in pursuit of repair. Please note, replacing these parts will result in a trip to your Mercedes dealer to have the code updated using a Star machine, unless you have one laying about.

#8 ·
I got it from Snap-on its the ModisUltra it was about 3500$ Canadian, I never had a chance to change the ABS pump yet, but i did use it to reset the air bags, calibrate the clutch actuator, relearn the transmission, I can see data from every sensor

It has a option to bleed the ABS, I am sure it will reset the ABS no problem

I will keep you posted, I also used a OCT and a Launch to reset air bags

#9 ·
I fixed my problem

This is what i did
With the snap on scan tool, i notice that the angel of the steering sensor was very off, but it would only calibrate if it was out by 10 degrees or less
0 degrees was all the way to the right pretty much right lock, what i did was move the wheel to the left 9 degrees at a time, and calibrate
I had to do that around 40 times hehe took about 3 hours to do but now 0 degrees is straight ahead
I put on at less 700 Km on it since with no problems, only have one code left driver seat weight impossible
A$$ H#$% car is calling me fat :( hehehe

Thanks for everyone help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.