User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good Dealer Experiences

With all the negativity floating around about dealers in general being bad, corrupt, hard to work with I thought a positive thread would be in order.

I'm happy with the Atlanta dealer (smart center Buckhead)... while my delivery, on the first weekend they were open, was a little harried with all the excitement going on there everything since then has been great. James in the parts department has gotten everything I need and the dealer in general gives me the same treatment as the customers at the attached Mercedes dealership.

All in all we have a good smart center in Atlanta.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 06:19 PM

Well...I just picked up my Smart Prue in Pittsburgh at the Bobby Rahal owner MB/Smart of Pittsburgh. I can't find a single bad thing to say. Plenty of good. The entire staff was great, acted as if I was there to pick up a $120,000 MB and not a Pure! Mr. Rahal has restored a OLD building that was a Packard dealership to a fantastic dealership. When I went to the delivery area my Smart was between a few high dollar MB's and looked right at home! So far...everything was perfect! Thanks All!
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 07:03 PM

Virginia Beach Smart Center (Checkered Flag Motors), picked up my White Passion last saturday, great experience, great staff, highly recommend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 08:10 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Smart Center Easton, Columbus, Ohio, easiest transaction ever, polite, enthisiastic, followup calls several times, great experience. (And they housed the PT for six days during a snowstorm 'til I could get back for it.)
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 06:35 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
smart Easton (Central Ohio)

Same as xcrew, would recommend and buy from again (smart Easton). Kevin has been great to work with, no games. Doug did a great delivery job and Megan was always helpful.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 06:42 AM

smart center of Cherry Hill NJ

My experience with sc Cherry Hill has been terrific.
Minor problem: SNAFU with computer generated messages from Mercedes Benz. Since Saturday I have received at least two messages a day saying my car is due for its first scheduled maintenance (at three months). It's not. I have checked. "One year or 10,000 miles whichever comes first".
"Jack Savvas", Stop sending me e-mails! :-)

Last edited by tverb; 04-23-2008 at 06:42 AM. Reason: sp
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 08:22 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
smart center Seattle

I believe our local dealer, smart center Seattle, is setting the standard for every other center in the country. Just visit their thread here on SCOA and see if you don't agree.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 08:29 AM

Smart of SF provided an excellent delivery experience and I've gone back for accessories and an oli change. I also just got a check for $29.75 because their accounting department found an overcharge on the original sales invoice. Excellent in every way and highly recommended.
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 08:55 AM

I'm a few months away from getting my car, but smart center Latham has been great to me. Case in point- yesterday we had a green car show in Burlington. So, I took my niece down to see it. Latham had a cab on display. Damir remembered who I was, when I emailed him only 2-3 times and met him once before in late January. We had a nice chat on what the next step is (i.e.: when the car leaves the plant/gets to Baltimore). I was very impressed. Plus, I got to meet Smartypants in person, and we talked about smart car ownership in Vermont. You meet the nicest people on the SCOA board!
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Did anyone received any "gifts" when they picked up their cars? I noticed on my dealers check-list, it said complimentary gifts, or marketing gifts, but I didn't receive anything. I also didn't get a full tank of gas, which was listed on their form. It had about 1/3 full, they said they would fill it when I brought it in to fix the things that were wrong at pickup.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode