Smart Car of America Forum banner

What did you do with your smart today?

737K views 5K replies 456 participants last post by  smark 
#1 ·
Post what did you do to your smart today.

I replaced my old "TOW" decal with this smaller one. (Good for 3HP):)

See less See more
#5 ·
Wash it of course. Drive it all day on errands. Then added my first aftermarket part.

I read all the frame end cap threads and looked at all the aftermarket ones available. I didn't want to spend much money. So I went to Home Depot and got two 3" galvanized pipe plugs. Just stuck them in the hole and turned the wing nut. They look like billet pieces unless you crawl under there and look close. They are easily removable to check for moisture buildup. And they were $3.25 each.

#18 ·
Drove it 260 miles, and the gauge just dropped to 3 bars. Cleaned off the bugs with Hydrogen Peroxide. Handed the Keys to the wife.:eek: I hope I get a chance to really lean it before Thursday.

Hey Roobi9

I feel a lot more comfortable with this car out in the weather than a metal box. Baby it if you want, but its a lot cheaper to fix than anything else you have:)

#25 ·
Hubby & I are taking the Bumble and zipping out to Northampton MA for restaurant week tonight. Think I'm going to try a new place to eat. 3 courses for $20.10 and we have a huge choice of places! Of course that doesn't include the bottle of wine we will no doubt have.

#26 ·
I just got done washing ,waxing and generally cleaning it up, tried Armorall wheel protectant on my black painted wheels and they look terrible. I guess tomorrow I'll work on them again, so far I'm not too impressed with this product but I'll give it a second chance.:(:mad: It makes the wheels look like they have an oily sheen on them and I don't live anywhere near the gulf!:eek:

#30 ·
Now the problem is..... what will you do with your smart tomorrow? For me, that's a problem. I just bought a spare tire and all weather floor mats. I want the rubber mat for the back, a scangauge, vinyl sport stripes, better speakers, tach and clock, on and on and on..........hmmmmmmmmmm