Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   Mid-West Region (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f40/)
-   -   Madison Wisconsin Get Together? (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f40/madison-wisconsin-get-together-10832/)

Old Bruns 07-05-2008 07:13 AM

Madison Wisconsin Get Together?

Are there any other Smart owners in the Madison area that may want to get togeather? I would be great if sometime this summer we could all meet and talk Smart! A possible meeting place would be Quaker Steak And Lube in Middleton. Every Thursday evening they have a cruse in nite. It's mosty hot rods but I've seen other kinds of groups get togeather there too. Well, lets get some comments going here and see what happens!

amyrob5 07-05-2008 09:04 AM

Hi! I'd love a get-together. The 3rd and 4th Thursdays work for me as I have meetings on the 1st and 2nd Thursday. Also, two of us have met at Culver's East Towne on Tuesday nights. Every Tuesday there is a club called Road Apples that meets there. Mostly classics and 60's/70's muscle cars but they have been most welcoming to the two of us who have joined. Check out Road Apples (Sun Prairie) on google and you will see the details.

We'll be watching for you!

Amy

GiantKiller 07-05-2008 09:03 PM

I live in Fond du Lac but I think we should get together as a state thing. I don't care if it's Mad town, Green Bay, or Milwaukee, or anywhere else, I'll go. I'm going to go to Micros on the Monument in Racine on the 26th.

curtis 07-05-2008 10:50 PM

whats that all about Giant?

GiantKiller 07-07-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiantKiller (Post 103805)
I live in Fond du Lac but I think we should get together as a state thing. I don't care if it's Mad town, Green Bay, or Milwaukee, or anywhere else, I'll go. I'm going to go to Micros on the Monument in Racine on the 26th.

Micros on the monument is a get to get together for vintage micros. It should be fun to see all the presmart. micros.

lakelouie 07-08-2008 07:23 AM

I'm in!

Count me in! I've got to meet the other yellow smart owner(s) in Madison, it keeps getting me in trouble with people thinking I'm in places I'm not... :D

curtis 07-08-2008 08:15 AM

Lakelouie, was that your yellow Smart outside of "the body shop strip club" in green bay?

lakelouie 07-08-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtis (Post 104874)
Lakelouie, was that your yellow Smart outside of "the body shop strip club" in green bay?

No, not quite that kind of trouble. More of my husband waiting for me to bring beer to him at a beer festival and a different yellow smart driving by and not stopping ~ it was a 'who's on first' kind of phone call... but, you would be surprised how much beer you can fit in a fortwo!

curtis 07-09-2008 10:57 AM

well I can see why he's be wondering what's up, what a beer festival without the beer??!

GiantKiller 07-14-2008 10:08 AM

Somebody name a time and a place and I'll be there.