Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   Mid-West Region (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f40/)
-   -   [Ohio] Photo of Columbus dealership (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f40/ohio-photo-columbus-dealership-1886/)

jwight 12-20-2007 05:10 AM

[Ohio] Photo of Columbus dealership

smorris 12-20-2007 12:05 PM

I got no response from Central Ohio Subarus other than a discussion about the smart. I bumped it before the weekend a couple weeks back but nothing. Sorry...

jwight 12-21-2007 05:41 AM

Steve, not a problem. There are a couple of forum folks in the Columbus area who may yet get a photo or two. I thought the cornfield fit in with our "Midwest" region discussion. :)

a2jack 12-21-2007 06:36 AM

Great Post.

Jwight.

Good LOL for the morning. :D :D :D

Wife's main office is in Columbus and she travels there often. Watch for her Yellow/Black Smart with MI. SMARTIE tags.

A2Jack.

Fredvon4 12-21-2007 06:37 AM

Needed a "Mullet" wearing "unedumakated" driver of a "Pick em up truck" in that thar corn field jwright..... grin

jwight 12-21-2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a2jack (Post 15146)
Jwight.

Good LOL for the morning. :D :D :D

Wife's main office is in Columbus and she travels there often. Watch for her Yellow/Black Smart with MI. SMARTIE tags.

A2Jack.

Cool! Ask her to get some photos the next time she heads down there. :)

BimmerDob 12-29-2007 03:54 PM

Germain

Folks,

I stopped by the Germain MB / Lexus location just before XMAS (Easton mall in NE Columbus off of I-270).:cool: There was no sign of smart related construction. This is where I took my tes drive last summer.
I seem to recall someone mentioned the MB dealership (looks like a multi-story office complex building, very posh) will be the home for the smarts. There was some foundation construction starting in the Germian Lexus used car lot, but no signage as to what it is. So not much to take a photo of.

jwight 12-29-2007 04:20 PM

Feb opening?

Valbeck has posted they won't be ready until early Feb so that may explain it.

valbeck 01-02-2008 09:56 AM

New Info On Columbus

I talked with Keven at Germain Motors today and.....
he said that AS SOON AS he gets on 'Dealer Connect' he'll be able to track his cars. He's expecting that to be this afternoon... Let's hope! and.. he will sell the cars as soon as they are delivered whether the Smart center is ready or not!:spots :woohoo

jwight 01-08-2008 07:33 AM

Any updates from Columbus?

Quote:

Originally Posted by valbeck (Post 17283)
I talked with Keven at Germain Motors today and.....
he said that AS SOON AS he gets on 'Dealer Connect' he'll be able to track his cars. He's expecting that to be this afternoon... Let's hope! and.. he will sell the cars as soon as they are delivered whether the Smart center is ready or not!:spots :woohoo

Val,

Any new info from our mysterious dealer in Columbus? I'm amazed at how much other dealers on the forum are communicating and we're not hearing anything form "our" guy. I had to drive to Dallas to get a look at the car and talk to a smart sales associate.

John