St. Louis/Smart Center of Creve Coeur - Page 9 - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 89 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 09:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Update Update Update 3 more Smart Cars went out on Saturday. 1 more for Illinois and 2 For Missouri.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM

The first week of March We have already sold about 9 smart cars. These these are going like crazy this month.
post #83 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 AM

I hope all in St. Louis is enjoying this awesome weather.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #84 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 11:23 AM

Hey folks... I live in New Town. I think there's 4... maybe 5 of us in here now. If you want to get a group/show together I would suggest the New Town Amphitheatre. They have many car-shows there and the layout is great for that sort of thing. There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat and drink in walking distance.

If that doesn't fit your needs we have a Chuck-A-Burger right at Highway 370 and Elm Street... the original 50's type car show place.

FYI, I'm going to the Midwest Rally June 12-13th. Let's get a group for a convoy!

Lastly, If you have a desire for the ONE thing the smartcar really needs... Cruise Control, I can personally vouch for the Area 451 from smartieparts.com. Easy to install, great performance and if you get the additional remote LED, it looks just like a factory, installed Cruise Control (by using a light pod w/cruise control icon that is ALREADY installed in your instrument cluster).
post #85 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 12:28 PM

Hey, getting a group of us together wouldn't be too bad an idea for the locals who can't make the trip... (like me..ugh.) I'm putting locals as friends so I don't lose track of who is near.
I'd personally love to get CC, but I used the spare funds to upgrade my sound a bit. Ah well. I'll definately considor it when I get some extra funding to get it. Nice to see someone else local milling about.
post #86 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 02:29 PM

Here at the smart car center of Creve Couer we are trying to get a group going as well with the previous customers we have sold to as well as anyone else in the area that would like to join. I will let you guys know when we have everything is worked out. Hopefully we can get a big group. and hopefully soon Just waitning for my GM to approve my letter.
post #87 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 04:02 PM

Good to see you about, Andy. I wouldn't see why the GM wouldn't approve for a get together letter. Not at the dealership of course, but a good common ground. Creve Couer lake for example.
I'll start an alternate thread for get together ideas, and what you've come up with.
post #88 of 89 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 06:16 AM

sounds good. He did give me the okay to do the group but because all customers are his responsibility he wants to make sure the letter is of his standards. You will get one in the mail and see it's not that sophisticated. He's just been busy. But, I hope he acts fast summer is near.
post #89 of 89 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 10:54 AM

Smart Car club/group info has been finalized. All of you who have bought a car from plaza will get a letter in the mail in the next few weekss. If anyone who now lives near st. Louis and did not buy from us let me know if you would like to join us on some rides. Hope all works out well and we can have some fun times.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode