New Smartcenter Orlando - Smart Car Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New Smartcenter Orlando

Smart Center Orlando is moving this weekend from the space in the Dodge Dealer on John Young Parkway to the new dedicated smart center building near the mall at Millennnia. The new address is 4225 Millennia Blvd, Orlando, FL 32839.

They will be open for business on Monday morning, July 21st.

If you are in the area and get a chance stop in and see the new dealership!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 06:38 AM

Maybe they will finally have the smart accessories out VISIBLE instead of having to go back and request each individual item like if you are making a secret drug deal "psst, got a smart CD holder?". Overall, the Orlando dealership accessory pricing is very good, just hard to figure out what they got. When I tried getting the velcro snake thing for the trunk, they first were sure they did not carry such an item. Finally, after much coaxing and searching, they found a dozen.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 12:15 PM

They have not opened the dealership as of July 31.... Any Update??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

The Orlando Dealership move was delayed while they delivered their latest 30 smart cars but they are moving over the next three days and plan on being open Monday, August 4.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 04:54 AM

I was there yesterday taking delivery and the General Contractor came by to give an update to Judson. There is some cleaning to do and an inspection (DMV?) early next week. He's thinking probably late week they will be there. I was going to take delivery 8/8/8 ('cuz of the number thing!) but then a:got impatient, and b:didn't want my Smart to have to go back on the trailer. Always a chance of a Smart 'injury'...

So my white/silver Cabrio is MINE!

Last edited by pwbapro; 08-03-2008 at 04:54 AM. Reason: spelling errors
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 07:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
KWagar, Hows it going, It's Garrett from Smart Center Orlando, I just got me a login to this site so now I can keep up2date w/ all the events going on.

To give you and all of our customers an update, we were scheduled to move in tomorrow morning but there still may be a delay with certifications and license. This has been a huge inconvenience and an extra burden on Julie, Judson, and I.

I have read a couple of things about our dealership through out the forum and I see this would be a good way for me to fix some issues.
Like, Flashmans issue w/ the accessories, he is totally right! This weekend I moved all of our parts to the new dealer and also stocked them, I have found many things that I thought we would not have in stock but do! All of the accessories will be on the showroom floor like, model cars, t-shirts, jackets, hats, and all sorts of other things.
No more drug deals!! HAHA!!
Now that we will be in our new small dealership, we will be able to help our customers with ease and a little more knowledge!

Also, I heard you are planning a meet at the new dealer? Still a go or what?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

Gmac,
Good to see you here on the forum, you will pick up lots of ideas of how to help us all out. We are having a breakfast get together this Sat, the 9th and then plan on stopping by the dealership at around 10:00 or so. I hope everything is squared away by then. Looking forward to seeing you.

Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmacDiesel29 View Post
KWagar, Hows it going, It's Garrett from Smart Center Orlando, I just got me a login to this site so now I can keep up2date w/ all the events going on.

To give you and all of our customers an update, we were scheduled to move in tomorrow morning but there still may be a delay with certifications and license. This has been a huge inconvenience and an extra burden on Julie, Judson, and I.

I have read a couple of things about our dealership through out the forum and I see this would be a good way for me to fix some issues.
Like, Flashmans issue w/ the accessories, he is totally right! This weekend I moved all of our parts to the new dealer and also stocked them, I have found many things that I thought we would not have in stock but do! All of the accessories will be on the showroom floor like, model cars, t-shirts, jackets, hats, and all sorts of other things.
Now that we will be in our new small dealership, we will be able to help our customers with ease and a little more knowledge!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Lifetime Member
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,929 Times in 1,005 Posts
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Garrett, THANK YOU for posting. My parents were on their way to the new address A FEW minutes ago when I read this message. They headed for the Chrysler dealer instead and at this moment are possibly talking to you at their car after my dad went in. (Sunscreen problem - they are the people with the yapper dog, hint antifreeze :eek: )

OK, just spoke with you. Thanks for getting me my cabin filter from the new location. GREAT customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmacDiesel29 View Post

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 09:50 AM

Any photos of the new location and the get together that can be posted here?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

I have a couple of exterior pictures!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode