Smart Car of America Forum banner

Registration Info

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jwight 
#1 · (Edited)
Got this from Diane last night, posted for your info. Registration is open now:

Good Evening Smarties

Charlie and I have been working on the itinerary for the June Rally. We think we have come up with one that will allow you to see some beautiful areas of Northern Alabama. Of course This is subject to change! Attached you will find the itinerary and I am putting in this email links to several pages that will be necessary for your planning. Registration for the rally will be by email only. Please include the name of everyone you are registering. That way we will have a record of everyone.

Best Western 1329 US Highway 72 E
Athens, Alabama 35611
United States

Hotel Direct Number 256-233-4030

You can just go the bestwestern.com

Northgate RV Travel Park Northgate RV Travel Park

Joe Wheeler State Park Joe Wheeler State Park | Alapark

This is the only place we could find for tent camping

Attached you will find the itinerary,

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL HERE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ON THE FB GROUP 2018 ALL AMERICAN SMART CAR RALLY, OR EMAIL US AND WE WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Charlie and Diane Plotz
Registration email is: chplotz53 @ gmail.com Registration closes on May 15, 2018. :)

Attachments

#10 ·
Did you get all the info you need? I can still take registration, but hotel may be harder to get, She was only holding rooms till the 15th, but you can try. If you don't have everything, please call Charlie at 256-606-6765 He can either give me a message ore I will talk to you then if I am with him. Scroll up on this thread to see all the details.

Thanks for your interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.