User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
$99 smart fortwo pure lease

The $99 smart fortwo pure lease continues for March. See your local smart dealer for details.

pure
Available only to qualified customers through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services at participating dealers through April 2, 2012. Not everyone will qualify. Advertised 36 months lease payment based on MSRP of $14,330 less the suggested dealer contribution resulting in a total gross capitalized cost of $13,787. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Includes Destination Charge, Air Conditioning and smart Entryline Radio. Excludes title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, dealer prep and additional options. Total monthly payments equal $3,564. Cash due at signing includes $999 capitalized cost reduction, $295 acquisition fee and first month's lease payment of $99. No security deposit required. Total payments equal $4,858. At lease end, lessee pays for any amounts due under the lease, any official fees and taxes related to the scheduled termination, excess wear and use plus $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles, and $395 vehicle turn-in fee. Purchase option at lease end for $7,595 plus taxes (and any other fees and charges due under the applicable lease agreement) in example shown. Subject to credit approval. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. See participating dealer for details. Please always wear your seat belt, drive safely and obey speed limits.
Special lease rates may not be reflected in lease calculator prices shown on smartUSA.com. Please see your dealer for final pricing.
Special lease rates may not be reflected in prices shown on smartUSA.com. Please see your dealer for final pricing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unpricey.jpg (6.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by SmartCenterGeorgetown; 03-07-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
I'm hoping this continues into February for 2013. I want a Smart and a lease makes more financial sense for me, but I wouldn't have enough time to do so before the first!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Smart in preparing this year to present a new generation of the city car ForTwo.
New CGI images of the future generation of smart ForTwo and ForFour 2013 based on Renault Twingo | Autolatest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 02:43 PM
Bohemian Moderator 451gas
SCOA Club

Thanked 5,788 Times in 3,506 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloder View Post
I'm hoping this continues into February for 2013. I want a Smart and a lease makes more financial sense for me, but I wouldn't have enough time to do so before the first!
to SCoA! If you get your smart in time, think about joining us for the Ohio April Fools V rally.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 AM

The only one with a Real Roll Cage Safety Cell (Smart Is Tuff As A Nut)
The others are just fake cracker boxes

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 06:09 AM

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 07:43 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus007 View Post
That is a shocker, now there is a new small car to pick on, and i see more of those little guys on the roads than the Smart. Besides, you ever try to sit in the back seat of those 500's? It is truly cramped.
Now to get back on the subject at hand, you my friend should really consider the lease deal on the pure, and for heaven sakes, make sure that car has AC in it. The bare bones Pure has AC as an option, not standard equipment. It is not a lot of money to get AC, and in the long run, you will be very happy to have it.
Both Pure's i have driven have AC which is a must for me living in an area notorious for hot and humid summers. I am leasing a Pure right now which is the best thing i did. I am paying ten dollars a month more as i opted for a higher milage option on my lease plan. It came to 110.25 a month which is still a very nice payment as opposed to the 261.00 a month for straight ownership. By the time my lease is up, i can either buy the car or turn it in for a nicely equipped passion cabriolet.

Last edited by gstreetcomic; 01-31-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: To get back on the subject.
The Following User Says Thank You to gstreetcomic For This Useful Post:
jwight (02-01-2013)
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 06:36 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus007 View Post
Yeah, I'd get my advice from an AOL site that advocates bigger is better. (NOT!) And did you notice that GM products feature prominently in the bigger is better campaign. Last time I checked, Ford and Chrysler have equally LARGE vehicles in all of those classes. AOL hasn't changed. Hopefully we have.

Of course a larger/heavier vehicle will bring more mass to the collision. So what? Should we all buy tanks to ply the nations roadways?

OMG, I could get myself in so much trouble if I even suggested that we need to pay for our roads and road repairs with much-needed tax increases. So I won't. Except, I did.
The Following User Says Thank You to dancote For This Useful Post:
MikeB1 (02-01-2013)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode