Smart Car of America Forum banner

Dealership Invitation to SCOA

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jwight 
#1 ·
Hi Gang, I went to the Manhattan center yesterday and met up with Kate (one of the sales coordinators). I called her on Friday and set up a quick meet & greet for Saturday. I wanted to see their center and to sell her on our club. She was very nice and was super excited to hear about our club. I gave her a print out of this forum and highly recommended that they sign up as smart center Manhattan asap. Funny thing, she said a smartUSA guy was in on Friday and he told her to sign up and embrace the car clubs because they are valuable resources and support systems to the brand. Anyway, I hope they sign up soon. Hopefully Katie will take advantage of the club and read up. She seemed pretty green around the edges but eager to learn.

BTW, the dealership looked open for business but they are still waiting on something (probably the DMV issues that has held up some others). They had three cars and some smartware on the showroom floor. Here's hoping they make some deliveries real soon.

Thanks, Regina

#2 ·
Thanks for the info, Regina. Good to hear smart usa is pushing support for smart clubs - don't know if that includes forums that compete with the "official" smart forum. We'll see. Hopefully more dealers/sales reps will get on here and communicate, although we may not hear much from Orlando. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.