Well, I never thought I would do this, but the time has come for me to vastly downsize the fleet - which means letting go of my '16 Smart, in favor of the '08 that was in our wedding - and the source of the great Pulse build many of you have seen.
(In addition, I may be letting go of my Impala SS in favor of holding on to my Dad's Monte Carlo.) I have an incredibly understanding wife that puts up with me, but I'm afraid I'll be sleeping in my cars soon. I have a tremendous opportunity to condense that Impala and this Smart in to a nicer daily driver, so I'm motivated to move this by Monday 10/14.
So, Skippy, GET ON WITH IT. Ok, ok.
- 2016 Smart ForTwo
- Prime Coupe
- 3 cylinder turbo engine
- 6-speed DCT Automatic
- 45,000 miles
- Blue panels, white Tridion, black interior accents, clear panoramic roof
- Leather interior package - awesome leather *heated* seats, so comfy
- Factory warranty remaining - 4 years / 50k miles
- Clock / Tach pod on the dash - must have
- LED lighting package - LED running strips in the headlights, LED red sunflower-style brake lights (love those things)
- Smart rain / light sensors for fully auto lights and wipers
- 5-spoke black and silver premium wheels
- Orange interior LED accent lighting
- Optional factory cargo cover included
- Optional factory all-weather floor liners included (not the basic mats)
- Original carpet floor mats also included
- 4 brand-new factory Continental tires installed upon purchase in 2018
From what I was told, the car was originally leased from Keeler Mercedes in Latham NY upon arrival to its first owner, and then came in after their 2-year-lease was up. At that point, I became the second owner, buying it outright from the dealer while it was on the recondition lot before it even hit their website. (Timing is everything!) It has only been serviced by Keeler, and the only issue is that there's a slight vibration at +55mph from the front brakes (rotors out of round) which will likely be due next Summer at its 2020 checkup. Otherwise, some rock chips and a few scuffs are all that can be found around the car. I try to keep my stuff in tip-top shape - and as Neon and others know, as factory as possible; factory parts, factory options, (satisfied) dealer service.
I am asking $8000
for the car. I am located in Utica NY. Someone, looking to try out the 453 if you haven't already, this car is awesome, but alas, I need my garage back.