• 1 Post By jwight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Things have changed financially, unfortunately I have decided I cannot afford to have a car payment in the near future.
After searching ALL OVER the USA, to find my Smart, I have decided to sell it.
This car is as close to showroom new as possible, NO damage what so ever. I also serviced it at Buckhead Smart around 3500 miles, it's first oil change. I am including my ad, and I was not successful in reducing photos small enough to post here, I will try again tomorrow evening.
I cannot answer calls during the day, you can leave me a message, I will return calls in the evenings or on weekends. $20,000 obo

RARE CONVERTIBLE with Turbo-charged gasoline engine, ( This is NOT the "Electric Drive" all electric car with very limited range ) You can drive it cross country, it can run 90+ MPH with no problem, it is not a slouch, it's has awesome drivability and handling. It also has the tightest turning circle of any car sold in the USA. VERY handy for tight Atlanta streets and parking lots. Also, VERY easy to park.

RARE Proxy Model, Factory Matt finish, Pearl White finish. Heated bucket seats, JBL Factory audio with JBL speakers and subwoofer, Cruise control, hands free steering wheel controls, rain sensing wipers, power window and locks, both keys with built-in remotes you can also open the convertible top by remote, (That lets the hot air out of the car after it has been sitting in the sun all day). It also has the Smart Cross Connect app. that connects with your cell. Equipped with LED Lights and fog lights, auto on also. Interior has factory LED lighting in door panels, console and footwells.

RARE Sport package, including paddle shifters ( leave it in drive and let it work as a 6 speed automatic, or use the shift lever in manual mode, or paddle shifters in manual mode ), it has a factory tuned sport suspension, which sits slightly lower than other Smarts, It also has Factory 16" Black finish wheels. (NO scratches at all on the wheels)

RARE just over 7,200 miles, and not a mark on it ! ( My only vehicle, so miles will increase daily )
As close to showroom new as you will find !! Literally, it is showroom condition, NO chips, scratches, or damage of ANY kind. Oil changes are recommended every 10,000 miles. I had Buckhead Smart change the oil around 3,500 miles.

Loaded with power convertible top that can be put down, or back up at HIGHWAY speeds, just a touch of the button ! If you are familiar with Smart Cars, 2016 was the first year for the completely new Smart. They are gasoline powered. 2017 is the first year for a convertible Smart. 2018 and newer are only available as "Electric Drive" (All Electric Smart cars with a very limited range), There are no new Gasoline smarts after 2017 in the USA. It also has the cell phone holder, that plugs into the face of the radio. I have the owners manuals also.

N E VE R wrecked, or damaged in any way.
IF YOU WANTED TO BUY A NEW SMART CABRIO WITH A GASOLINE ENGINE, THIS IS YOUR SECOND CHANCE, YOU WONT FIND ONE ANY CLOSER TO NEW AS THIS !!!
NO trades, no check, no scammers, no help needed selling my car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1011380 - Copy.jpg (153.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg P1011379 - Copy.jpg (241.1 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg P1011228.JPG (130.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg P1011241 - Copy.jpg (96.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg P1011245.JPG (84.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg P1011365.JPG (149.8 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by ATL Smart alec; 09-21-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Add price. $20,000 OBO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2018, 05:43 AM
Bohemian Moderator 451gas
SCOA Club

Thanked 5,789 Times in 3,507 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Garage
Needs to have a price on it to stay in the Marketplace....
magilly00 likes this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2018, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Price and photos added

Open to reasonable offers.
The Following User Says Thank You to ATL Smart alec For This Useful Post:
jwight (09-20-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2018, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
I bought a lottery ticket yesterday for days like these. I need to check if I won! Beautiful car, (white is my favorite color)....

GLWS
The Following User Says Thank You to jzchen For This Useful Post:
ATL Smart alec (09-21-2018)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 03:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL Smart alec View Post
Things have changed financially, unfortunately I have decided I cannot afford to have a car payment in the near future.
After searching ALL OVER the USA, to find my Smart, I have decided to sell it.
This car is as close to showroom new as possible, NO damage what so ever. I also serviced it at Buckhead Smart around 3500 miles, it's first oil change. I am including my ad, and I was not successful in reducing photos small enough to post here, I will try again tomorrow evening.
I cannot answer calls during the day, you can leave me a message, I will return calls in the evenings or on weekends. $20,000 obo

RARE CONVERTIBLE with Turbo-charged gasoline engine, ( This is NOT the "Electric Drive" all electric car with very limited range ) You can drive it cross country, it can run 90+ MPH with no problem, it is not a slouch, it's has awesome drivability and handling. It also has the tightest turning circle of any car sold in the USA. VERY handy for tight Atlanta streets and parking lots. Also, VERY easy to park.

RARE Proxy Model, Factory Matt finish, Pearl White finish. Heated bucket seats, JBL Factory audio with JBL speakers and subwoofer, Cruise control, hands free steering wheel controls, rain sensing wipers, power window and locks, both keys with built-in remotes you can also open the convertible top by remote, (That lets the hot air out of the car after it has been sitting in the sun all day). It also has the Smart Cross Connect app. that connects with your cell. Equipped with LED Lights and fog lights, auto on also. Interior has factory LED lighting in door panels, console and footwells.

RARE Sport package, including paddle shifters ( leave it in drive and let it work as a 6 speed automatic, or use the shift lever in manual mode, or paddle shifters in manual mode ), it has a factory tuned sport suspension, which sits slightly lower than other Smarts, It also has Factory 16" Black finish wheels. (NO scratches at all on the wheels)

RARE just over 7,200 miles, and not a mark on it ! ( My only vehicle, so miles will increase daily )
As close to showroom new as you will find !! Literally, it is showroom condition, NO chips, scratches, or damage of ANY kind. Oil changes are recommended every 10,000 miles. I had Buckhead Smart change the oil around 3,500 miles.

Loaded with power convertible top that can be put down, or back up at HIGHWAY speeds, just a touch of the button ! If you are familiar with Smart Cars, 2016 was the first year for the completely new Smart. They are gasoline powered. 2017 is the first year for a convertible Smart. 2018 and newer are only available as "Electric Drive" (All Electric Smart cars with a very limited range), There are no new Gasoline smarts after 2017 in the USA. It also has the cell phone holder, that plugs into the face of the radio. I have the owners manuals also.

N E VE R wrecked, or damaged in any way.
IF YOU WANTED TO BUY A NEW SMART CABRIO WITH A GASOLINE ENGINE, THIS IS YOUR SECOND CHANCE, YOU WONT FIND ONE ANY CLOSER TO NEW AS THIS !!!
NO trades, no check, no scammers, no help needed selling my car.
Hi there, I'm sure you've sold your car, but just saw it so asking anyway.
I had the same car, recalled oil leaker, only a few made like ours.
Please let me know if still available OR sold.

THANK YOU!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode