Smart Car of America Forum banner

Happy Birthday Little Lice!!!

13K views 57 replies 13 participants last post by  ALSRAC 
#1 ·
Today was Little lice birthday, in one year we put exactly 4796 miles, over a thousand of those were to go to the meetings in KC:

We took him to a car wash:

See less See more
#10 ·
Looks like your birthday car needs a visit to the Dealer for some service. It's 1 year or 10,000 miles, which ever comes first.

Less than 5k in one year, you need to get out more.
Yes, you're right Little Lice needs to visit the doctor ASAP, we'll scheduled that for the next time we go to KC during the week.
And believe me, Little Lice is our daily driver, we took it almost once a month to KC (over 200 miles round trip each time), so I don't know what else to do to drive it more :D

#11 ·
Another trophy for Little Lice

Last sunday we took Little Lice to a Car Show, it was going to be at the university, but due to the weather they moved it inside the mall at a vacant place, here are some pictures:

The ignorant judges staring at Little Lice: (you'll see later why I called them ignorants):

Little lice showing off its new banner and its parts:

Little Lice with its famous board to answer all the questions and its first trophy
:

At the end Little Lice got first place in the Euro categorie:

#13 ·
A, that's cool. Were are all the other cars. Any more photo's????? We needed the bill board sign Sunday too, at the Micro car show, to answer questions. Terry and I pull up to a stop light on the Plaza. Rolled down the windows both cars. Played the game. what is your gas milage. Is it nuclear???? Who makes it Playschool. Yadda yaddda yadda
Hey you got your Banner back. did you find it????

#16 ·
A, that's cool. Were are all the other cars. Any more photo's????? We needed the bill board sign Sunday too, at the Micro car show, to answer questions. Terry and I pull up to a stop light on the Plaza. Rolled down the windows both cars. Played the game. what is your gas milage. Is it nuclear???? Who makes it Playschool. Yadda yaddda yadda
Hey you got your Banner back. did you find it????
Steve, believe me, the other cars were not worth taking a picture, I just took a couple of them but they were nothing special, just a big ugly truck that got 3 trophys.
Playschool makes them :D:D that's a good one!!!
Andy got me another banner. I haven't seen the other one in town :mad:

#24 ·
Yes Happy Birthday little guy. I just don't see how one can go so little on a car. Mine is just but Jan and I have almost 5k on her. I think I am going to do a 5k Oil change to get all the shavings out of the oil. hehe. I just took her and spoiled her at a hand wash place today. She looks real good.

#27 ·
@ mandkd: I/m going to ask the owner the mpg.
@ smartHHO: when you live in a 26,000 people town everything is a 5 miles drive :), we take Little Lice at least once a month for a ride with the MO KAN club, otherwise the miles would be much less.
@ John H: you are right, we haven't reset the trip odometer since new (we got it with 9 miles on it), about the clock, that is right we have central time here in tornado land :)

BTW, I forgot to mention that yesterday Little Lice turned 15 months old and 6000 miles (the same day) which gives exactly 400 miles a month.

#30 ·
2 Years old

Technically, Little Lice is 2 years old today, but we don't celebrate his birthday until Feb. 22, the day he got into our lives, however, since today is a special day as well here is the picture:

Ps: Don't think that I don't take good care of Litte Lice, I simpy haven't reset the trip odometer, the count and I haven't change the time :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.