Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   Minnesmarta Chapter (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f87/)
-   -   Winter tires with rims for sale cheap (SOLD) (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f87/winter-tires-rims-sale-cheap-sold-41164/)

pilgrim 10-15-2011 08:30 AM

Winter tires with rims for sale cheap (SOLD)

I have a set of 4 snow tires that i had on my smart for about 3 months last year. I traded in the smart so i do not need the snows anymore! Also a Smart madness jack kit in case never used $45.00 This dose not include shipping if you want shipping included then the price is $79.99 shipping included! JACK SOLD<<<< OF ALL PLACES TO A SMART CENTER!!

They have Alloy rims with them so easy to change tires out! I am asking $500.00 for the set of 4 Bridgestone paid well past that for them. No damage of any kind and no air pressure sensors wast of $150.00 TIRES AND RIMS ARE SOLD

Also have an ultra-gage new in box never mounted $50.00 + SHIPPING IF ANY.

Have a never mounted HID kit for low beams bought from smart madness custom made for smart car $225.00

can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks my loss your gain!

Padawan 10-15-2011 09:21 AM

Can you please provide some additional details about the winter wheel/tire package?

What type and size tires are they?

What wheels are they mounted on?

Do they have TPMS sensors installed?

Any curb damage on the wheels?

jefferios 10-15-2011 10:12 AM

If you just had the wheels I'd consider buying those depending on price. Good luck!

blackbeagle 10-15-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilgrim (Post 466522)
I have a set of 4 snow tires that i had on my smart for about 3 months last year. I dumped the smart so i do not need the snows anymore!

They have rims with them so easy to change tires out! I am asking $500.00 for the set of 4 paid well past that for them.

Also have windshield wipers new for the smart passion one set both sides will sell for $25.00 for the pair smart wants 49.00 for one!!

can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks my loss your gain!

What do you mean you dumped your Smart? Did you sell it?

pilgrim 10-15-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbeagle (Post 466641)
What do you mean you dumped your Smart? Did you sell it?

Trade in on a new car................ 2012 hyundai veloster

pilgrim 10-15-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jefferios (Post 466547)
If you just had the wheels I'd consider buying those depending on price. Good luck!

Selling as a unit tires with rims there Bridgestone of the proper size for smart 2 pair matched front 2 pair matched rear

pilgrim 10-15-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padawan (Post 466538)
Can you please provide some additional details about the winter wheel/tire package?

What type and size tires are they?

What wheels are they mounted on?

Do they have TPMS sensors installed?

Any curb damage on the wheels?

Bridgestone on alloy rims NO DAMAGE OF ANY KIND

no TPMS thats a wast of $150.00

been driving for 65 years if I cant tell when a tire is low I should hang it up I never needed them before so why now?

blackbeagle 10-15-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilgrim (Post 466673)
Trade in on a new car................ 2012 hyundai veloster

This must have just happened? Didn't you go on the Smart tour last weekend?

Anyways, let us know how the new car is. Just looked it up. Looks very sharp. Hyundai are making some nice cars these days.

pilgrim 10-16-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbeagle (Post 466683)
This must have just happened? Didn't you go on the Smart tour last weekend?

Anyways, let us know how the new car is. Just looked it up. Looks very sharp. Hyundai are making some nice cars these days.

Nope no tour was busy trading the smart in for a stronger warranty with lots of dealerships around and they did not want $100.00 for a simple oil change more like $19.00 and the first 10 free, 5 year bumper to bumper + 10 year 100,000 drive train warranty and 5 year rust through gas mileage as good if not better on 87 octane, more room 3 door seats 4 with a huge trunk, lots of bells and whistles included "Blond Star" also. I can call the car from my cell phone to lock or unlock it from anywhere in the US. Also has a LO-JACK SYSTEM BUILT INTO THE CAR! Did take an A$$ kicking on the smart trade-in but thats to be expected I guess...... WITH NO DEALERSHIP LEFT IN MINNESOTA NEAREST ONE 240 MILES AWAY THATS PURE BS SMART LEFT US HIGH AND DRY

blackbeagle 10-16-2011 10:08 PM

Dawn and I have decided that once our Smart dies, we will not get another one. It's a fun car, but it has too many quirks that I didn't care for, plus they've not made any changes. Not having a dealer nearby was the final nail. We did look at a Fit last year, but I have to say, that I'm going to take a closer look at this Veloster.

Let me know how this thing runs in the next few months, especially in the snow.

Maybe I'll look for you on the Huyndai forum :p