LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 04:26 AM
SCOA Club

Thanked 1,928 Times in 896 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Garage
I gave everybody a heads up about Walter leaving scI here; https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/for...indiana-46157/

I promised Walter I wasn't going to go into any detail publicly on what happened. I will clarify a few things though. His leaving scI had nothing to do with DVI, marketing, or anything any customer has done. In fact, Walter told me on the day he left that he had just finished a record sales month. He was competing with Madison, WI for best sales for the year.

His reasons for leaving were all based on issues between himself and the owners of scI. Things had gone from bad to worse, and he just couldn't force himself to deal with it anymore. He quit, scI did not let him go, as they have implied to a few people.

I talked with Walter on Monday, and he is doing great, sleeping better than he has in months, and is work on starting a business of his own. He even sounds better.

If anybody wants the full details, they can call him. I have Walters cell #, and he has given me permission to give it out. If you want to talk to him, PM me and I will send you his number, I'm not going to publicize his number for all to see.

On a related note, if anyone from Smarties of Indiana has Walter's scI e-mail address, please delete it before sending out any e-mails. Apparently the owners are watching it, and somebody has responded and it has caused some issues. I was informed that they are currently blocking any e-mails from me. Oh well, if they want to burn that bridge, so be it....

They have hired a new brand manager, Walter knows him. I guess he has worked in the smart center before(I can't remember his name right now, sucks getting old).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteNBlack08 For This Useful Post:
chieftmc (09-12-2012), jwight (09-08-2012), Kermit (09-08-2012), Stretchmobile (09-08-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 08:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi

I would just like to clarify one thing. Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting Walter and I assure you he has know idea who I am. In fact I was new to the car industry.

About that bridge, lets rebuild it fortwo lanes...

I look forward to meeting you and all smarties of Indiana!

CHEERS

Last edited by shoup4smart; 04-11-2013 at 09:23 AM.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 09:11 AM
SCOA Club

Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,440 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1244 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoup4smart View Post
I would just like to clarify one of many things in here.
And a big ZOMBIE THREAD?? to you? Don't think anything was clarified by this post?

Not sure how you fit in this 9-08-2012 Walter puzzle but best I can tell you remain "new to the car industry" and SCoA too?

Welcome I think?
The Following User Says Thank You to MB DNA For This Useful Post:
shoup4smart (04-11-2013)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode