Smart Car of America Forum banner

2012 smart Nationals in Guadalajara.

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  radar231 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
Wow. Freakin amazing. Thanks for sharing Alsrac. Just once I would like to make it down for that event and see the cars up close. But then Angela would probably get to Tonola and I would need a truck to bring all the stuff she buys back. :)

If you have a few more pictures to post that would be great. Unfortunately one has to be a member to see the rest of the pictures on Skydrive.

#7 ·
I didn't realized you needed to be a member to see the pictures, as fas as I'm concerned I'm not a member and I can see them, perhaps somebody in the family is...

@radar: you mean Tonala? Close to Guadalajara? There was a time when we used to go every weekend, good memories.

@smart: yes, I'm pretty sure is an aqueduct, there are many of those in Mexico.

#10 ·
I didn't realized you needed to be a member to see the pictures, as fas as I'm concerned I'm not a member and I can see them, perhaps somebody in the family is...

@radar: you mean Tonala? Close to Guadalajara? There was a time when we used to go every weekend, good memories.
Yep. Thats the place. Angela just kept shopping and I coudn't stop eating.

Here is a link to some pictures of our couple of days there a couple of years ago. . Yooull have to scroll down the page a bit. Bring back any memories. What a town.

Tonala

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.