Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   Mexico Chapter (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f96/)
-   -   Merry Christmas to all & Happy New Year (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f96/merry-christmas-all-happy-new-year-17925/)

RVGRINGO 12-24-2008 04:21 PM

Merry Christmas to all & Happy New Year

Feliz Navidad a todos y tambien un prospero año nuevo, si es posible.

jetfuel 12-24-2008 04:55 PM

..igual para ti RVGRINGO...y espero que este dia te encuentre rodeado de felicidad con tu familia y amigos....

jetfuel

RVGRINGO 12-26-2008 11:20 AM

Asi fue y mañana manejemos el Smart por la playa en Manzanillo,Colima, donde desfrutaramos una semana tranquil con amigos. Vamos a saludar el año nuevo con fuegos artificiales, champagne y KFC en la playa.
Saludos amigo.

ALSRAC 12-31-2008 06:58 PM

Feliz Ano Nuevo para todos!!!
Que envidia estar en Manzanillo con un clima excelente y un rico KFC!!

NCC1701 12-31-2008 07:11 PM

Translations for those of us outside the loop, via Google:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RVGRINGO (Post 178551)
Feliz Navidad a todos y tambien un prospero año nuevo, si es posible.

Merry Christmas to all and also a prosperous new year, if possible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jetfuel (Post 178569)
..igual para ti RVGRINGO...y espero que este dia te encuentre rodeado de felicidad con tu familia y amigos....

jetfuel

RVGRINGO same for you ... and I hope this day finds you surrounded by happiness with your family and friends
Quote:

Originally Posted by RVGRINGO (Post 178962)
Asi fue y mañana manejemos el Smart por la playa en Manzanillo,Colima, donde desfrutaramos una semana tranquil con amigos. Vamos a saludar el año nuevo con fuegos artificiales, champagne y KFC en la playa.
Saludos amigo.

So was and handle the Smart morning on the beach in Manzanillo, Colima, where desfrutaramos a tranquil weeks with friends. Let's welcome the New Year with fireworks, champagne and KFC on the beach. Greetings friend.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ALSRAC (Post 180724)
Feliz Ano Nuevo para todos!!!
Que envidia estar en Manzanillo con un clima excelente y un rico KFC!!

Happy New Year to all! To envy in Manzanillo with an excellent climate and rich KFC!
======================
Chicken on the beach, with champagne? Uh oh.

jetfuel 12-31-2008 07:24 PM

not bad at all...a few errors here and there but not bad....

combustible de jet...

RVGRINGO 02-14-2009 09:21 AM

Google, like most machine translations, do leave a bit to be desired and often make some very strange translations, as above.
Well, we did enjoy Manzanillo and also spent another week in Mazatlan, Sinaloa. So, for the moment, we are beached out. Now, we're looking forward to 'Carnaval' right here in Chapala, with the celebrations starting on Tuesday, February 17th and continuing through the following weekend. Then, the first weekend in March, we will participate with other Smart owners in the annual Chili Cook-off Parade. It is a huge charitable event with lots of entertainment, good food, regional arts and crafts and, of course, chili cooking, tasting and judging. Grupo Modelo is one of the major sponsors, so there will be just a bit of Corona flowing as well.

RVGRINGO 12-12-2012 10:20 AM

Here we are, a few years later, and my activities have been curtailed by detached retinas and significant blindness. I can no longer drive or read. Getting around is difficult enough with COPD and my wife is burdened with taking care of everything, including me.
As such, we've reluctantly put our home on the market. If you want to take a look, go to Glenn Home $292,000 USD

MikeB1 12-12-2012 10:30 AM

RVGRINGO - so sorry that you're dealing with those issues. What a beautiful home! Are you planning to return to el norte?

chieftmc 12-12-2012 11:00 AM

RV .... I'm sure ALL of us are sorry to hear about your having to deal with these issues.

Our prayers are with you and your wife and we all hope you sell quickly so you may get on with what needs doing.

It IS a beautiful home in a beautiful town :)