Smart Car Forums

Smart Car Forums (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/)
-   Mexico Chapter (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f96/)
-   -   On Vacations in Guadalajara (https://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f96/vacations-guadalajara-26081/)

ALSRAC 09-14-2009 08:02 PM

On Vacations in Guadalajara
 
We´re over 2000 miles away from home in our hometown, we´re having a great time, so far in just 3 days we have seen several Fortwos and 2 Forfours.
I almost forgot, we saw a couple of 451s in Oklahoma City, in our way from Kansas to Texas.
I´ll post pictures later.

ALSRAC 09-14-2009 08:39 PM


NCC1701 09-14-2009 08:42 PM

$185,900 for a 2010 smart? :eek:

ALSRAC 09-14-2009 08:45 PM

Pretty expensive huh??
Just kidding, actually that would be like $13,852 US Dollars :)

Okiesmrt 09-15-2009 03:35 AM

Buzz over to Chapala, there are many Smarts amongst the Gringos retired there. Tell me about the Mexico portion of your drive. See any banditos?

chieftmc 09-15-2009 06:04 AM

While you're down there, make sure to stop in and see RVGRINGO :p


http://www.fuelly.com/smallsig-us/9279.png

wildman 09-15-2009 07:43 AM

That black & white forfour looks like a panda.



Big Panda......... you hiding out in Mexico, or is Fiat sending you there to be closer to the manufacturing and distribution?

It's nice to see smarts outside the USA, just wish we could get some of them. :( (diesels & roadsters)

ALSRAC 09-15-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiesmrt (Post 271557)
Buzz over to Chapala, there are many Smarts amongst the Gringos retired there. Tell me about the Mexico portion of your drive. See any banditos?

We are planning a trip to Chapala with the guys from Smart Club Mexico on the 26th!! We didn´t drive in Mexico, we just drove from Kansas to the DFW airport. We have been driving here in Guadalajara and the only thing we see is tons of reckless drivers :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by chieftmc (Post 271591)
While you're down there, make sure to stop in and see RVGRINGO :p


http://www.fuelly.com/smallsig-us/9279.png

We'll meet with RVGringo the 26th!!

chieftmc 09-15-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cn2009shoes (Post 271626)
good travel.envy you,it is enjoy,smart,also like sport car

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...evil-troll.jpg

Okiesmrt 09-17-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALSRAC (Post 271624)
We are planning a trip to Chapala with the guys from Smart Club Mexico on the 26th!! We didn´t drive in Mexico, we just drove from Kansas to the DFW airport. We have been driving here in Guadalajara and the only thing we see is tons of reckless drivers :D
We'll meet with RVGringo the 26th!!

:cool: I go there several times a year. My mother is one of those crazy gringos that retired there. No matter what anyone says don't touch any fresh cut fruit or salad. If you do get a "violent" episode Cipro is the cure. It's available at any pharmacia. My dentist is in Chapala. Cleanings are $30 and resin fillings are $50. There is a great massage place a block towards town from the American Legion. Lolita is her name. For lunch I recommend Marios in San Antonio and dinner...Tangos in Ajijic.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Clubs, Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome