post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartieParts View Post
I fly into Seattle late on the 17th. I'll stay the night so I have all day on the 18th of June to do installs.
SignupGenius has you doing installs on the 17th and none on the 18th...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 10:28 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sorry, signup genius is correct It is the 17th that I'll be there. I screwed up when I looked at the itinerary and saw 12:05am on the 17th (after midnight so next day already started).

So yeah... I'm there on the 17th. Not the 18th. Unless the 17th fills up because > 12 of you somehow come out of the woodwork... then I can stay for the 18th too.

Thanks Matt.

- Steven
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 01:42 PM

And its changed now again

Due to personal reasons, I had to condense the trip where possible. I had only one signup for Atlanta, and it worked out that I could move my ATL -> SEA leg of the trip up 2 days without too much of a penalty. So now I'll be arriving in Seattle on the morning of the 15th, not the 17th. This doesn't affect anyone signed up, because I'm installing Matt's at the beginning of the trip anyway. But I thought I should post in case there's any late interest.

- Steven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 11:07 AM

Quote:
And its changed now again

Due to personal reasons, I had to condense the trip where possible. I had only one signup for Atlanta, and it worked out that I could move my ATL -> SEA leg of the trip up 2 days without too much of a penalty. So now I'll be arriving in Seattle on the morning of the 15th, not the 17th. This doesn't affect anyone signed up, because I'm installing Matt's at the beginning of the trip anyway. But I thought I should post in case there's any late interest.

- Steven
Hi, Steven
I live in Richmond,B.C. I'm planning to come to Seattle on the morning of the 15th if all goes well. Since it's a great deal $380.00US installed
Where will you be doing the installs and what's the last slot avaiable?
Let me know asap so I can plan and if depart earlry morning like at about 6.00am should be there latest at 9.00 - 9.30am
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 11:44 AM

Sorry, no Canadians!

Just kidding By all means feel free to pay in Canadian dollars!

Let's save you some drive time though. Unless you want to come to Seattle, that is. Since I'm headed toward Vancouver on that day, there's really no reason for you to make the trek south. Off the top of my head, here are the options:
  • On June 9th I'll be driving from my home in Kelowna and crossing the border in Abbotsford. We can do your install at my mother's house in Abby before I head off to Seattle, probably in the late afternoon (exact time TBD).
  • On the 15th, exactly where I'm going depends entirely on the fate of the Vancouver Canucks at that time. If they've won the Stanley Cup in games 5 or 6 in my absence (I'll forever regret this trip!) and by chance the big party is on the 15th, or if they're having a game 7 (Complete jubilation!) then I'll be heading directly to Vancouver and can probably do your install in your own driveway. If they've lost the Stanley cup or if I've already missed the party, then I'll likely be heading home via Abbotsford and, again, can do it at my mother's house if you'd like.
  • If you want to spread the word and get a bunch of Vancouverites involved I can come earlier on the 9th or even on the 8th, or look at the 15th or 16th or whatever (just pay attention to any Canuck-related celebrations scheduled!)

- Steven
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
SCOA Club

Garage
Well... Steven already installed my cruise control and it's AWESOME! I drove all the way back home (50 miles) with it on. I can't believe that I didn't miss having cruise control more the last six months that I've been without it. Thanks Steven!
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:46 PM

Right on! I'm sitting in the airport right now. Flight delayed
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-04-2012, 08:21 AM

I realize this section of the forum is all but dead now... but in case anyone happens to see this...

I will be in Seattle once again on the 20th of this month in the late afternoon and can do MAXIMUM 2 installs. Kit including install for $350 this time due to no notice (and I doubt anyone will see this anyway).

- Steven
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmartieParts For This Useful Post:
dancote (08-04-2012), JPaul (08-04-2012), jwight (08-04-2012)
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
I realize this section of the forum is all but dead now... but in case anyone happens to see this...

I will be in Seattle once again on the 20th of this month in the late afternoon and can do MAXIMUM 2 installs. Kit including install for $350 this time due to no notice (and I doubt anyone will see this anyway).

- Steven
Let me know when you are in the Atlanta area. I can travel outside of Atlanta if you are close.
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 08:59 PM

Find 15 or more other Smarties in your area that want cruise installed and we'll make it happen! Short of that, it is very unlikely I'll find myself in the area in the foreseeable future. But I'll go anywhere for a discounted install party of 16 or more.
The Following User Says Thank You to SmartieParts For This Useful Post:
dancote (11-08-2012)

Tags
area 451 , cruise control , seattle

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Smart Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode